Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillraz0r on 06/27/2013

- good material - Very cheap - Does what it need to do - Really protects your bike against dirt etc. - looks nice on a bike - easy to fit to your bike - Material is a bit hard to wash - uses velcro; once dirt comes between it, it will not close as it should be. isn't merida a real company? uses velcro; once dirt comes between it, it will not close as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeNo94 on 05/23/2013

I think that all the bike owners should have one of these if they care about their bike. It fits all the bikes, its veryy cheap for its build quality and VERY usefull product. You can just remove it to wash it and then put it on again. It's a cheap and useful pad that provides protection for the bicycle frame against chain slaps (which tend to chip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySfyspy on 04/29/2013

- Look at this Price OMG take 5 ;) - Quality is REAL good! - Easy to install on bike - It looks So Coooool! No Cons, I use it more than 3 month, no Cons at all!! Except Pesonal Con: Iam not fan of Merida. I painted it acril black color. Iam a man with a man name. I prefer just black IF you perfectionist. Get it. Dont regret. It protect your bike from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

icely packed. The velcro band is strong and doesn't see to let go easily. Merida brand on it although would also be ok if it was completely black or just an image. It is big enough to cover your frame around the rear wheel (where it's meant to be). My frame it is from aluminium and the tubes ar biger then the steel tubes, and the chainstay protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/21/2013

It's a nice bike frame protector from chain slap. Seems to be quite durable, stretchy enough with reliable velcro lock. Made of decent material, has a nice Merida logo. Couldn't find any. Except for the product is doubtly made by Merida itself. Protecting your bike frame is very important because chain slaps could cause repeating damage and weaken this ... Read more

Chainstay Protector Bicycle Chainstay Protector
    0 0
  • posted bybasarancan on 02/13/2013

Ease of use, good-look finishing and does the job. Prevent bicycle from starches.Lightweight and material quality are the other pros.Nicely packed. Nothings seems negative except, -if u don't like brand name on it- the merida logo. Good bicycle accessory. best for this price Chainstay Protector. Bicycle Chainstay Protector is an excelent item if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdlauro on 02/06/2013

This Merida Bicycle Chainstay Protector is an excelent item if you like keeping your frame without scratches during your rides. Relation quality/price is really good, I'm very happy with it and also fits the brand of my bike (this is a thing that i really appreciate). Materials used on the construction are good, I think it's some kind of neoprene which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 01/25/2013

I bought this item to protect my frame from the chain. I want to say that the material is very good, and finishing and screen printing in addition to perfect seams. The velcro band is strong and doesn't see to let go easily. My bike looks very nice now with merida chainstay protector. the price it is very good for this item. Nice looking, serves purpose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharmarder on 01/19/2013

Good price especially if you 3+. Look nice and rests firmly on the tube. It really protect your frame. Merida brand it is awesome, because I have Merida bike, but it suited for any bike ;). Seams look a little sloppy, but it is really no matter. That's because main idea is protect your frame from chine. I have bought 4 pieces. Two of them for me and ... Read more

Seams look a little sloppy Main view In use Christmas gift for my bike
    0 0
  • posted bythepupil on 11/29/2012

Nicely packed. The velcro band is strong and doesn't see to let go easily. Merida brand on it although would also be ok if it was completely black or just an image. It is big enough to cover your frame around the rear wheel (where it's meant to be). My oldtime racebike is made from steel instead of aluminium and therefore the frame is thinner at the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections