DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge USB Battery Pack (2000mAh)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStratocruser on 07/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very compact, the charge controller inside is VERY sophisticated, not just a linear voltage regulator. Cons:My Li battery inside started swelling up after a few months and lifted the top right off the device. BAAAAD! Didnt leak though... OtherThoughts:With a be... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycapitanmus on 12/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I use it to charge my mp3 and my cellular phone when I go on a trip to the mountain. In the mountain you haven’t power points. It’s very light and the plastic cover is very strong. Cons:The charge is low but it isn’t really a problem if you think in the price of this ite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLieutenant on 08/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It does what it's meant for, at a very cheap price. Easy to disassemble. Easy to use. The green led brightness depends on the light the panel gets, so you'll easily understand when the panel is charging and when it is not. Cons:Well, actually I've found many co... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjunimrox on 06/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:--> Very small, smaller than I thought -->, good for carrying around and using as a emergency battery for mobile phones, ipods, mp3 players, digitalcameras etc. --> it's solar powered, so you have free electricity! --> it may be recharged by the usb... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChickenSammich on 05/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it's very light and compact. thinner than a deck of cards, about as big around as a standard postcard. battery capacity on a unit of this size isn't extraordinary but was good enough to maintain usage of my cell phone away from a charger. you can either charge... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCrog48 on 03/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Contains a Lithium battery so once its charged it should stay charged for a short while. Capacity seems good and charges well in direct sunlight. Checked the output and supplies a very constant 5.45 volts which is perfect for charging any USB powered devices and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTummy57 on 02/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:You can use this as a portable battery pack, to charge anything that can be charged by regular USB power. It's also, of course, rechargeable by solar power, so you get "free" power for your devices!Cons:It seems to take a pretty long time to recharge the batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 09/22/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very compact and light. Completely self contained and versatile! You can charge anything USB off of it. And ofcourse it only uses he sun for power!Cons:Can't be charged from an external source. Very difficult to use because the lights are not intuitive and they also don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 09/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very light and compact. VERY versatile due to the USB interface. Uses clean solar energy. Can be used as an emergency power pack for using your phone/pda/mp3 player etc.Cons:Does not indicate when the battery is fully charged or not charged. Does not indicate when it is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections