Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricamicelli on 01/10/2014

Very good lens quality. One can see crystal clear images, even at night once it captures a load of light. Overall build quality is also great, feels sturdy and solid. The carying case is also good and useful. Minor problem. The carying case did not match the product 100%. It had a minor difference on a spot so it wouldnt perfectly fit. Yet, it carries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntiparras on 11/28/2013

Does the job for a little price, simple as it is! It can be easily installed in a tripod or any other "camera format" support. I used it together with my DSLR (adaptor needed) and results were quite decent too! None I'm aware so far, for this price all are pros. Maybe the quality of the protection cap could be improved. It would be brilliant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAigeasX on 09/14/2013

A great monocular,with a great constructing material.The external material is very durable.The lenses are also very durable.The reception for the tripod is also great.Great price. The lens protector always come off when you pack the monocular.So that does not protect the lens from scratches.The size of the monocular is big so i do not recommend it for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byteupon747 on 01/21/2013

Very usefull in shooting range to check your 25 meters shots. It's a very rough product, it can stay in a shooting bag without fear of broken it. I've also bought a tripod on this site that easily fits in the scope. It's clearly cheaper than a Bushnell that you gonna pay 300$ ! For the price i'm very glad of that buy and for info i use it every week ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDexter2020 on 01/03/2013

It is a good product in value. It came very quickly and in perfect condition. It is very compact and functional. They have a very clear picture quality, but you have a steady hand to aguntarlo and see properly. The lenses are prefects, no deterioration. This product is highly recommended for you to practice the activity in my case is target shooting.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPattyhill on 11/11/2012

Small, easy to use, cheap, good clarity at long distances if focussed correctly. Support strap for your hand is sturdy and helps a lot, also the screw hole on the bottom fits a whole range of tripods. Also very good for observing nature as the scope is very clear and focusses well The case that it came in was very week, my belt loop broke after 5 minutes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosc1 on 10/10/2012

-Well made, nice finishing. -Very nice pouch and handle. -Wide lens, really usefull. -Good and sharp focus. With a lens this wide, you can adjust your eye to the best focused area of the lens. -you can put it in a tripod or base. -Not having variable zoom can be a pro, once you focus, its just fun watching. -I measured 9,5 x real amp. factor. I wouldn'... Read more

8 0
  • posted byspotter on 10/09/2011

The big diameter of the lens allows you to make observations with it in your hands, without much shaking. But you'll get great fun with it if you have a tripod. It's small, lightweight and comes with a carrying pouch. Feels out of focus at the lens's edges. Saw some chromatic aberration, but nothing that can compromise the fun. The protection cover ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byastrowar on 09/14/2011

Small and easy to carry adjust the focus is very easy Cover comes with a very useful good build quality did not come cheap or loose parts The image is only really sharp in percent from the field of vision has no option to put filter and lens hood cover some internal reflections the support of tripe at the bottom is rubberized and it helps a lot. the ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections