DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case w/ Stylus for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNikolaAvram on 04/11/2014

Material is OK, has stylus, plastic window is OK and it perfectly fits Samsung Galaxy SII (i9100). You can use you touchscreen as there is no plastic window. It is adjustable you can use it on small and big hand with no problem. There is no pocket where you can put money or key, if that can be considered as con, because it was not offered at first place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

The phone fits tight inside The arm band can be adjusted very easily so it doesn't fall, it also stretches so you can make it very toght and it won't be very uncomfortable The touchscreen works fine inside The hole in the back to insert the phone could be little bigger, it has to be stretched to make way for the phone. It could also have something to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolqminn on 11/02/2011

- nice design - easy to set - black colour - comes with stylus (for resistive displays) - has to be wear near the elbow. otherwise it slips if it's set near the wrist. but that's not actually a con. also i'm 174/70(height/weight), so i'm just a little bit thin perfect for jogging and other types of sport. my touchscreen is capacitive and there is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaltuzak on 10/21/2011

No galaxy in your pocket while you walk, run or jogging Cheap If you still use wired earphone this may help with the short wire. It fits well. The quality is cheap, really cheap. The stitches don't hold for long. On the third day I made some new stitches to hold up. The plastic sreen will be the first to open if you don't take care. Only recomended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanus677 on 09/10/2011

- Really good and strong materials... - Long and ajustable sizes (even over a thick jacket) - If you like hear music while you go hicking / skiing / ciclying, then it's perfect for you... - Also if you don't like to miss your calls and your hands are really busy :P - Plastic cover really make it hard to capacitive touchscreen to work well, you have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections