DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Mount Holder for Ipad/Samsung P1000 + More Tablet PC
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamenadiel on 05/16/2013

It's very solid, even when holding an iPad Mini or a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7". It sits tight against most smooth surfaces. I'd advice to stick it to the windshield. Tightening is achieved through swivels, knobs and racks. Except for the latter, it doesn't seem the mechanism will degrade with use. it's not easy to mount or dismount a tablet. You'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArnnold on 08/29/2012

Excellent product Good finish Packing high quality Easy to use The product fits well with the environment The product is excellent. The only flaw is in fastener tablet. They are 4 pieces that in truth when you move they will relax and get loose, and then no longer hold the tablet properly and he can drop as you drive the vehicle. I recommend buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalyJaponec on 06/23/2012

Attaching a tablet is easy. Alignment is also very simple thanks to fast release joints. The joints do not use screws but some kind of locking and because of it they never can be fixed very firmly and the unit has tend to move to side. It can be problem in off-road driving. For normal use in the car running on the roads it is sufficient to keep tablet ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykaygees on 11/22/2011

- Very good quality. - Suitable I guess for all sizes tablets, including 7". - Full spherical 360 degree. - Very strong mechanism. - Solid parts. - Easy installation without screwdrivers. - Not discovered yet. It works fine. >Car Swivel Mount Holder for iPad/Samsung P 1000+ More Tablet PC Very good holder, not fragile and suitable for all sizes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections