DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalamandr on 04/21/2014

arm band fits exactly to samsung galaxy S2 i9200. it is simple and usefull. in light rain (i didn't use it in hard rain) it's totally waterproof... it stays on the place during run. it does what it should exactly - with no surprises. materials are not perfect, but quite good. the band itself might be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyVargen on 03/17/2014

Good product and high quality. It is very useful when I do chest exercises and put the dumbbells on your lap, then I can not have a mobile phone in my pocket so therefore this product is worth gold to me when I'm at the gym, but even when I'm out running so I always use this. Nothing that i can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylightningwave on 10/02/2013

-Cheap - Good quality for the money - Also fits my LG Google Nexus 4 phone - Fits my Samsung Galaxy S2 with cover -Screen is more difficult to control due to airbubbles and rigidness of the material. - Sometimes you can't hear your fitness apps because the phone is pressed against your arm -Velcro has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomer65 on 09/29/2013

Fits exactly to Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100), very comfortable, doesn't itch. It won't fall off your hand. I checked it and you can use the touch-screen through the case which means you can easily change songs or whatever during your exercises. Any earphone plug will fit there I believe. You can even put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldaace on 08/15/2013

Extremely useful because I can meet my phone while I'm at the gym and listen to my favorite music while I exercise. The material is sturdy, and did not cause any allergy or discomfort while using. The transparent does not preclude use of the touch screen, and can change the music if necessary. The only ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytiagoPat on 06/23/2013

It is optimal!I bought it to fit on a Samsung Galaxy S Duos and it fits nice, I still had no problem with the arm band...It is well made and the design and colour are pretty neutral so it doesn't affect your style :P none so far. can be a little itchy...use it over the tshirt or a jacket... the touch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylintzu on 06/04/2013

Fits exactly to Samsung Galaxy S2 plus. Design is simple but the threads and bindings are pretty secure and solid. Materials aren't itchy and feel okay on the skin. The band won't be moving around even if I had a layer of shirt and jacket between my arm and the band. None- It does what it should exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytintti89 on 05/19/2013

This armband does exactly what it's supposed to do. It fits nicely and stays in its place on the arm during the run. The phone fits inside just perfect (without any covers) and after getting a little practice, it can be used through the plastic of the cover. Headphones can be plugged in and used with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurihersh on 03/01/2013

Fits exactly to Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100), very comfortable, doesn't itch. It won't fall off your hand. I checked it and you can use the touch-screen through the case which means you can easily change songs or whatever during your exercises. Any earphone plug will fit there I believe. You can even put ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAcerism on 01/06/2013

Design is simple but the threads and bindings are pretty secure and solid. The fabric itself stretches a little so you will not feel too stiff if you accidentally pulled too tight. The band won't be moving around even if I had a layer of shirt and jacket between my arm and the band. It gets a little ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections