Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduxbox on 09/26/2014

producto calidad precio insuperable. servicio y rapidez,eficacia sin competencia. unicos en el mundo. este producto es de muy buena calidad y en relacion al precio es muy barato. genial Read more

Impression:genial util perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bymauroya33 on 08/06/2014

muy buen producto Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

0 1 0

• posted byanonfive on 07/31/2014

Pros: Me ha servido para sustituir la punta estropeada de mi soldador que no encuentro puntas baratas, al menos tengo repuestos ahora. Calienta muy bien, después de un rato de uso se ve bien. No se ajusta correctamente al soldador, pero no se nota, se calienta perfectamente. Cons: baila un poco en el ... Read more

Impression:Correcta;

0 0 0

• posted byBartware10 on 05/02/2014

Practical tool, well built and excellent quality. Great ease of use. I do not see anything negative. Very useful tool, well built with excellent quality materials. Delivers what it promises, sucks the heated solder quite easily. No experience is required to be able to use, in my case greatly facilitated ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykira2013 on 11/23/2013

Muy cómodo ,liviano ,de fácil uso y sobretodo practico .De buena calidad A un precio muy barato ,ademas no lo conseguí en la zona en la que vivo . Solo que la punta es de plástico ,y que hay que "re cargarlo" cada vez ,pero supongo que eso lo hace accesible ,es lo ú... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoxhound31 on 06/20/2013

Good quality, this desoldering pump is easy to use, can be easily cleaned, works properly and has extremely low price. Can be applied by one hand with a solder in another. Another advantage is it's compact size. The pump liesin hand in convinient way. I don't see any cons. There are no desoldering pumps ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byquasicoltd on 05/26/2013

De-soldering is so easy with this. Simply heat the joint until it's a shiny blob, put this next to it, and release the spring loaded plunger and the solder blob disappears! Extremely cheap for the quality. Similar ones sell in local shops for $12. Tips are easily replaceable. The spring in this is stiff,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBontz07 on 04/17/2013

It is light, easy to use and works very nicely. It can be operated by one hand. Even it is made of a bit cheap materials, it is reliable! Spring inside seems durable and that is only good. This pump is much cheaper than what it would be to buy here. A bit "fast and cheaply" made. Cheap materials,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParkournerd on 03/25/2013

It sucks as it intended. It's a simple product and it does what it was born to do. The product arrived in retail packaging and it was much cheaper than buying it in stores. It's around 4x cheap. It's rigid and durable which is all I need. I don't have to worry about bending the shaft. The only real way ... Read more

The sucker

0 0 1

• posted bygerazzz on 03/20/2013

Good build quality and the quality of the material. The presence of the hologram on the package indicates a good producer. The product is perfect suck tin during otpaivaniya element. It's simple, made ??the trigger, melted and pressed the button. And tin-suction started to work. Everything is simple ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections