DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC LT15i X12 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGapeX on 07/27/2012

-Protects the phone from fall damage and scratches -Looks good -Easy to open and use phone -Feels good in hand -Phone is hard to remove (it's good that it doesn't fall, but could have some mechanism to remove it easier) -Not the best build quality (specially noticeable when you try to remove the phone,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbausch on 12/17/2011

Cheap, easy to use, and the overall quality is good. A case from stores in Canada can cost from CND$20-50. It is not hard but it does take a little effort if requiring to take phone in and out of case. I need to do this so that I can put it on my car window holder and drive hands free. Just a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzoranzr on 11/24/2011

Great case with magnetic closure, protects your arc against scratches and shocks, looks very nice, easy to use. It's a very handy and easy to use protective case. finish - not so good It smells like plastic when you get it.. I liked it very much. it is really great. This Protective PU Leather Case is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byK03N92 on 10/20/2011

Great pricing. Design is great , it looks like carbon fibre. Has holes for Camera, Noise cancelation and Speaker on the backside. Inside is coverd with a fabric so that you wont have to much problems with dust on the front and backside of the phone as seen with cases without the fabric. Smells quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjossiebossie30 on 10/09/2011

+ Great price! + Nice style, a bit of a sporty carbon look + great fitting + camera and button opening on right place - Horrible smel, but it's gone after a week or so. - the plastic is crumbling a bit. - Edges fray a bit. Just cut and ready again, - The speaker is behind the flap so you do not always ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections