DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC LT15i X12 - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGapeX on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Protects the phone from fall damage and scratches -Looks good -Easy to open and use phone -Feels good in hand Cons:-Phone is hard to remove (it's good that it doesn't fall, but could have some mechanism to remove it easier) -Not the best build quality (specia... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbausch on 12/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, easy to use, and the overall quality is good. A case from stores in Canada can cost from CND$20-50. Cons:It is not hard but it does take a little effort if requiring to take phone in and out of case. I need to do this so that I can put it on my car window holder an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoranzr on 11/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great case with magnetic closure, protects your arc against scratches and shocks, looks very nice, easy to use. It's a very handy and easy to use protective case. Cons:finish - not so good It smells like plastic when you get it.. OtherThoughts:I liked it very much. it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK03N92 on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great pricing. Design is great , it looks like carbon fibre. Has holes for Camera, Noise cancelation and Speaker on the backside. Inside is coverd with a fabric so that you wont have to much problems with dust on the front and backside of the phone as seen wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjossiebossie30 on 10/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Great price! + Nice style, a bit of a sporty carbon look + great fitting + camera and button opening on right place Cons:- Horrible smel, but it's gone after a week or so. - the plastic is crumbling a bit. - Edges fray a bit. Just cut and ready again, - The speaker is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections