DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Beige (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
Muy resistente y practico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySebastian14 on 10/09/2014

Excelente reloj, funciona muy bien, la correa es muy resistente, resiste perfectamente al agua, excelente reloj. Read more

Impression:Muy resistente y practico;

0 0 0

• posted byrobsdeals on 12/08/2013

I received the watch a few days ago and was impressed positively with the build quality which is solid a stainless steel back with a Japanese movement and also a very nice beige watch face with true glow in the dark dials which are actually quite easily visible at night. Also a great plus for this or ... Read more

dented/crushed watch packaging Functional watch dial w day and date Stainless steel watch back

0 0 0

• posted bykibornat on 04/05/2013

Good build quality. I think that the quality matches the price. Really glow in the dark. Not a bad strap (although there is to it criticism). I will describe that isn't pleasant personally to me! 1) The dial could be a little less. Absolutely slightly. 2) The thong was a little disheveled on the one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanizumi on 02/16/2013

Very nice and good watch. Comes already with battery. The date was correct at arrive, which is nice touch. Very light, but not so light. Very good strap. I nylon straps. They are very better than metal or leather. It´s hard to set weekday names. To set numeric day months is easy. Just pull the pin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd2048 on 01/04/2013

watch works good and looks fine. little japan movement inside (it's written on movement ). actually two calendars (with day names and day numbers works independ of each other). cool. battery inside was DOA. replacement easily could be done with own hands and battery models: G4, LR626, LR66, 177, SR62... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymostafa404 on 12/12/2012

Very Good Watch with good Quality Good Price Very Nice look ... Great Color Nice light weight on wrist. Normally I take my watch off if I'm on the computer for more than an hour -- this one seems better than that. Pretty thin for an inexpensive watch. 1- Very Small Wristband length what if Wrist is bigger ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygossg on 11/23/2012

Nice light weight on wrist. Normally I take my watch off if I'm on the computer for more than an hour -- this one seems better than that. Pretty thin for an inexpensive watch. You would expect that yellow-green hands on green-yellow (military olive) face would be hard to see. This is surprisingly visible ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrealthk on 11/07/2012

- good looking watch - easy to read (has somewhat lumious hands, so even in weak light) - has calendar with day names, which is rare in this price range. Don't pay attention to those newbies who cannot set it properly: watches like this have dual language day-name dial, not only Chinese! So when you ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bySybot on 10/02/2012

The watch is really cute. Metal parts are well made and nicely polished. The watch is pretty fashionable. The bracer is well made high density canvas, well sewn and glued. The numbers and the pointers are phosphorus and really glow in the dark. The calendar works fine. The time numbers are duplicated ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoutanet on 09/04/2012

This watch, to me, is very clear to read, and has a visual warmth to it. A fabric strap and military style face with a toughness that you dont see with other watches. It has 24 hr analogue dial and inset functions for day and date in both CN and EN. It is stated that it is water resistant down to 1ATM ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections