DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Beige (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
Recomendable Great design a little expensive I like them I like this watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoskur on 04/24/2015

Pros: different design, nice watch with calender. glow in the dark, Unisex Cons: A little expensive, maybe $7 - $8 Too hard strap and can benefit your wrist after a while. Day name in the calender Chinese and English... When the watch comes to me Battery is empty... DX employees packing products... Read more

Impression:Great design,a little expensive ,I like this watch;

0 0 0

• posted bypetroz3 on 03/15/2015

Great design, has a fantastic glow in the dark, it's very resistent! Great price! The bracelet is not so good, it rips your sleeves when it's near them :D

Impression:Great design;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

0 0 0

• posted byaatici on 11/07/2014

I've been wondering if the goods match as shown..I received yesterday and using since then..Yes better than screen..Like that and let you later after experienced well..

Impression:I like them;

0 0 0

• posted bySebastian14 on 10/09/2014

Excelente reloj, funciona muy bien, la correa es muy resistente, resiste perfectamente al agua, excelente reloj.

Impression:Muy resistente y practico;

0 0 0

• posted byrobsdeals on 12/08/2013

I received the watch a few days ago and was impressed positively with the build quality which is solid a stainless steel back with a Japanese movement and also a very nice beige watch face with true glow in the dark dials which are actually quite easily visible at night. Also a great plus for or... Read more

dented/crushed watch packaging Functional watch dial w day and date Stainless steel watch back

0 1 0

• posted bykibornat on 04/05/2013

Good build quality. I think that the quality matches the price. Really glow in the dark. Not a bad strap (although there is to it criticism). I will describe that isn't pleasant personally to me! 1) The dial could be a little less. Absolutely slightly. 2) The thong was a little disheveled on the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanizumi on 02/16/2013

Very nice and good watch. Comes already with battery. The date was correct at arrive, which is nice touch. Very light, but not so light. Very good strap. I nylon straps. They are very better than metal or leather. It´s hard to set weekday names. To set numeric day months is easy. Just pull a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd2048 on 01/04/2013

watch works good and looks fine. little japan movement inside (it's written on movement ). actually two calendars (with day names and day numbers works independ of each other). cool. battery inside was DOA. replacement easily could be done with own hands and battery models: G4, LR626, LR66, 177,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymostafa404 on 12/12/2012

Very Good Watch with good Quality Good Price Very Nice look ... Great Color Nice light weight on wrist. Normally I take my watch off if I'm on the computer for more than an hour -- this one seems better than that. Pretty thin for an inexpensive watch. 1- Very Small Wristband length what if Wrist... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere