DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Beige (1 x SR626SW)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kibornat on 04/05/2013

Pros: Good build quality. I think that the quality matches the price. Really glow in the dark. Not a bad strap (although there is to it criticism). Cons: I will describe that isn't pleasant personally to me! 1) The dial could be a little less. Absolutely slightly. 2) The thong was a little disheveled on the one hand. I melted off it a lighter a... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by sanizumi on 02/16/2013

Pros: Very nice and good watch. Comes already with battery. The date was correct at arrive, which is nice touch. Very light, but not so light. Very good strap. I nylon straps. They are very better than metal or leather. Cons: It´s hard to set weekday names. To set numeric day months is easy. Just pull the pin one level and turn it clockwis... Read more

0 0
  • posted by d2048 on 01/04/2013

Pros: watch works good and looks fine. little japan movement inside (it's written on movement ). actually two calendars (with day names and day numbers works independ of each other). cool. Cons: battery inside was DOA. replacement easily could be done with own hands and battery models: G4, LR626, LR66, 177, SR626SW, GP77A, 377. when replaced wo... Read more

2 0
  • posted by mostafa404 on 12/12/2012

Pros: Very Good Watch with good Quality Good Price Very Nice look ... Great Color Nice light weight on wrist. Normally I take my watch off if I'm on the computer for more than an hour -- this one seems better than that. Pretty thin for an inexpensive watch. Cons: 1- Very Small Wristband length what if Wrist is bigger !!!! ?????? 2- date name wi... Read more

0 1
  • posted by gossg on 11/23/2012

Pros: Nice light weight on wrist. Normally I take my watch off if I'm on the computer for more than an hour -- this one seems better than that. Pretty thin for an inexpensive watch. You would expect that yellow-green hands on green-yellow (military olive) face would be hard to see. This is surprisingly visible under all lighting conditions. Day... Read more

3 0
  • posted by realthk on 11/07/2012

Pros: - good looking watch - easy to read (has somewhat lumious hands, so even in weak light) - has calendar with day names, which is rare in this price range. Don't pay attention to those newbies who cannot set it properly: watches like this have dual language day-name dial, not only Chinese! So when you adjust time, you have to go over the po... Read more

4 1
  • posted by Sybot on 10/02/2012

Pros: The watch is really cute. Metal parts are well made and nicely polished. The watch is pretty fashionable. The bracer is well made high density canvas, well sewn and glued. The numbers and the pointers are phosphorus and really glow in the dark. The calendar works fine. The time numbers are duplicated as 1-13 2-14 3-15 etc. Cons: Battery n... Read more

1 0
  • posted by outanet on 09/04/2012

Pros: This watch, to me, is very clear to read, and has a visual warmth to it. A fabric strap and military style face with a toughness that you dont see with other watches. It has 24 hr analogue dial and inset functions for day and date in both CN and EN. It is stated that it is water resistant down to 1ATM which my diving experience tells me i... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Gelucafa on 08/15/2012

Pros: This clock is of very good quality, with very clear markers and with a very modern and sleek. Its color is within the fashion trends, as well as its ergonomic shape that provides comfort when using. Verry Good. Cons: The downside of this watch, which was to receive it could not use it immediately as it came with the battery and not marked... Read more

1 0
  • posted by xandal on 08/15/2012

Pros: good price great quality material, good working, very beautiful model.Ponteiros beautiful very good finish and excellent color. Cons: in time for this product not see any downside, like the product of price and quality OtherThoughts: I liked the product and recommended to others, because the product is great quality of the delivery very g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections