DX » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

Very nice and good watch. Comes already with battery. The date was correct at arrive, which is nice touch. Very light, but not so light. Very good strap. I nylon straps. They are very better than metal or leather. Very good and nice watch for a sub US$ 10 price tag It´s hard to set weekday names. To set numeric day months is easy. Just pull the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

it is a very good watch. have it for more than half a year, works perfect, I even checked the precission compared to mi radio controled watch and.... surprise.... this watch (at least mine) has something like 1-2 seccond per week. that is more tha fine for me, considering the price. I shoud heve bought all the colours when I had the chance. even more,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackbird2308 on 07/02/2012

Cheap and very accurate!! Been after a Day/Date watch for everyday use that is cheap and if you smash/drown it you won't cry. This watch is fantastic. Big fan!! Very accurate timepiece. low profile and just the right size. Lume is a nice touch also being very visible at night. Easy to adjust the time and the day and date is easily adjusted by pulling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeegs1 on 06/08/2012

-Great Build Quality -Displays the Date and Day (You have to adjust it at the end of each month if it's not a 31 day month but that's not a big deal) -Looks very nice -Water Resistant (only 1 ATM but it's better than nothing) -Watch hands and times glow in the dark -Strap was alittle short (It fits me on the 2nd longest pin and I have somewhat average ... Read more

watch watch watch watch watch
    0 0
  • posted byGreg22 on 04/03/2012

Nice looking, really nice indeed. Glow in dark Looks cheap Not glass, it's plastic Wristband bad quality Day of week or month came broken. It has David on the front of the watch, on the back and in the wristband! If your name is David buy this one! it's not really a con, but if you look close to it, it looks like it has been stolen from some David guy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoxfuchs on 03/30/2012

+ It's a cool looking wrist watch. + Hour, minute, and second hands glow in the dark beautifully. + Size: Medium - It's not a giant monster or a tiny little bug. + It's light. + Sturdy enough to deserve the word "military" in the title. + Stainless steel it is. + Nice fabric band. + Budget timepiece. + Works good. - The band should be longer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakuranet on 01/04/2012

Pretty nice looking watches. I bought just USD 4.75, with promo price...amazing...very lucky...;-), Easy to spot the time, big numbers, Comfortable, not very heavy. It really shows in the dark as mentioned in the description of the product. No annoying and weighs in place.- The matherials looks cheap and painted, I think not durable. It's hard to set ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0001000 on 12/30/2011

- It looks way better once you have on your hands, that on the pictures. - Nicely finished, you can actually see all the small numbers very vividly. - Easy to spot the time, big numbers. - Comfortable, not very heavy. - Needles glow in the dark, as well as the little dots for every hour. - Quadrant is way bigger that what I spected. - Comes in a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexerramun on 12/18/2011

It really creates a nice impression on him.- All details can be seen without problems.- Quadrant is quickly and easily due to its generous size.- It is very light and barely noticeable wear it.- It really shows in the dark as mentioned in the description of the product.- No annoying and weighs in place.- It has no container box, so it is not suitable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicknyname on 10/29/2011

Pretty nice looking watches. Mine one has amazing accuracy - less than 1 second a week! White hands on black dial - time is very easy readable. Military look. Very beautiful wrist watch. 500 characters more The build matherials looks cheap. The case feels as painted. Not durable. Not sure glass or pastic at the wathces face. It's hard to set numeric ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections