Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsskalle on 08/19/2014

pros: doesn't leave any dust, works like microfiber (i have both kind, and uses whichever i see first) also great for cleaning glasses/monitors and so on, works without chemicals. it works like a charm cons: havn't thought of any cons at this moment, have been using these for a while. maybe it could ... Read more

Impression:Great for my dslr;

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 01/30/2014

It is a small patch of deer skin. Like the one you use for drying your car after wash, only smaller and somewhat softer. Price is too high for such a low-tech item. For lens cleaning micro-fibre works better. What was i thinking? What am I going to do with this item? Maybe I will toss it into my camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigomttos on 02/26/2013

This is the best cleaning cloth for screens I have ever bought. This is cheap and very useful. I use it to clean my phone screen, laptop screen and also my DSLR camera lenses. No cons at all. I just wish they weren't sold out so I could buy more! Some peope say this deer skin is not good for cleaning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaskal on 12/28/2012

Soft and supple. Genuine leather. Feels durable. Doesn't work for advertised purpose. Rather small. (I would estimate 4-5"/11-12cm square) When I first tried to use it to clean my eyeglasses, it left a greasy residue. I definitely wouldn't use it for my camera lens. However, I've been using it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDewdrops3 on 12/02/2012

Removes all smudges and lint without leaving streaks. Cleans glasses without chemicals. Easy to keep at work, purse, pockets. No fluid cleaner to spill. NONE. this is a superior product Purchased one for myself and then had to purchase more for everyone I know who wears glasses. My son hates marks on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDealak on 06/27/2012

It is washable and price is low. Size is too good. I think that I have found some. It has small dust pieces on it but to clean some debris and stains it is good. Maybe at the beginning of a little smell but that's normal. Container maybe is not good. I thing it is not very good for Optical Equipments.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaladin74 on 10/10/2011

Price is OK. It could be used to clean cell phone screen or so. I order 3 pcs, ad one of them came dirt and looks used. It does not clean as well as it said. You have to clean harder to remove any grease or dirt from lenses. My regular cloth cleaning abilities are the same as this ones. Not impressed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcdsantos on 07/08/2011

It has a perfect size. Not so small and not so big. It´s easy to roll it and store in your camera bag. It´s ver very good on cleaning. My Canon T1i viewfinder is crystal clear after using it, and withiut isopropilic alchool or any other lens cleaning fluid. Just unpack it and use it. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 05/13/2011

Good size. Compact. Clean well Simple Leaving skin residues. Could be bit cheaper. Some small case for it would be good. It's not top class quality deer skin (but for that price...). Great for camera surface cleaning. LCD, lens, etc. Ideal workflow for lenses is clean for solid parts with brush, clean ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFr3nZ on 12/13/2010

It could be used for glasses maybe or cleaning your table. ...do NOT use this for your camera!! I was in a hurry trying to clean a lense that I wanted to put on my camera and didn't know that tons of dust pieces fell of the cloth onto my equipment!! The cloth has lots of loose pieces of the material ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections