DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad Controlled Rechargeable 3-CH R/C I-Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThomio on 03/09/2013

This is a very fun toy!! It flies very nicely, after you get used to the controls. It is crashed quite a lot and it is still working. It's nice that there are some spare parts included, one tail rotor and a set of main rotors. So if they break it can be fixed. Its also nice that the app uses a gyroscope!! After a lot of flying the battery runs not so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyogui on 11/19/2012

It's a grown-up kid toy! It's amazing make it fly through the office!!! It's more effective if used indoor. It's awesome that you don't have to buy batteries to use it. Charges really fast and give you 10 minutes of fun with every full charge. It can be affected by soft winds, but it's really cool if used indoor. Comes with some replacement parts that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrange on 10/25/2012

Cheap. Easy to control. No need for batery. comes with extra blades. Do not let it fall often. Easy to use toy. You can make it go up and down and swing from one side to the other easily, by swiping your fingers on the iphone/ipod, using the i-hellicopter app. it even has some lights that you can switch on and off also has 3 different frequencies. also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreacko on 08/29/2012

It look really nice, it came with a good package, very save for the travel. The signal work fine I already use it several times and it never lost the signal. It have a nice set of lights and this can be turn on/off from the same smartphone that is really cool. I think that the only cons of this product is that the price can be a little bit better. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlolibr on 07/11/2012

Cheap, easy to use Batery does not last more than 3 minutes of fly. If you do not give all motor in the start it will not fly but no more than 3 minutes you need to recharge. Batery not too good for the model only one charger takes too much time to respond the commands on the control the price is good for what it serves... comes with spare flaps for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysedatbjk on 06/20/2012

It is great fun. i use this with my asus transformer prime tablet with i-helicopter app and it works great. it was hard to control it at first but i figured it out now. and you need a big room to fly it. no cons, but at first it's hard to control it, you can learn how to control it by time. i haven't tested it outside, not sure about windy weather. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNkelly226 on 12/31/2011

I purchased this heli for my little brother for Christmas during the black Friday sale and received an excellent deal on the heli! I gave it to him on Christmas without knowing if he would like it and come to find out he has been wanting to buy one for a while, he loves flying it it's taken some rough hits and crashes and hasn't been affected at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamjac on 09/22/2011

- TOTALLY stable, I've never seen one so steady - Nice built it compared to similar - Stunning lights! - It doesn't require batteries! it has build in rechargeable ones! - Really easy to find install and run iOS App - Came with english manual - Came with spare parts :) - The battery only last 6-10 minutes - It can't drag a small camera up :P or hook ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections