DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingmax Micro SD/TransFlash Card with SD Card Adapter (32GB/Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuisCiffer on 05/28/2014

Excellent flash drive. Use your phone, perfect for photo and video content. Very cool. Available mikroSD pull and insert into the adapter. Using a camera with an adapter, after freely inserted into the phone and edit photos. Immediately I can share on social networks, so it is with video. Very conveniently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypovolos on 04/18/2014

It is just awesome and work very good. 32GB is enough for most people. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... Probably the best price/value MicroSD on the site. -high speed -yes its 32gb really -took a long time to get one (around 40 days) anything besides none that I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrackertamer on 04/04/2014

Easy to install and use, as expected. The attached adapter allows use also as standard SD-card. The speed is good enought for smartphones and tablets. not any found. Prize could be a little lower, some local special offers are not far away from this prize. I bought it for my tablet. Here it works perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavtomatron on 01/31/2014

13.6 MByte/s write speed 18.2 MByte/s read speed it is greather than minimal for SDHC class 10 standard withc is 10 MB/s if you want to use “×” rating, a and compare this unit with CD-Rom speed, it will be comply with 88x CD-ROM write and 121x read not fake - tested with H2testw packing quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielRSprogis on 01/28/2014

Veio exatamente o que comprei. Cartão de 32 GB - classe 10 (10MB/s). Em testes de transferência de dados consegui facilmente 11 MB/s mas depende muito do tamanho dos arquivos, se forem muitos pequenos a taxa de transferência cai bastante. Como sempre, a demora na entrega. Desta vez demorou ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaltuzak on 04/10/2012

- It's a 32gb micro SD card, not a fake one. - Works pretty well, I didn't see much of a need of a higher class on my cell phone, since I just store mp3 and some apps. - The adaptor is fine and I have no complains about the quality. - It took 80 days to get here. 15 just to know the first option was ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections