DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingmax Micro SD/TransFlash Card with SD Card Adapter (32GB/Class 10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuisCiffer on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent flash drive. Use your phone, perfect for photo and video content. Very cool. Available mikroSD pull and insert into the adapter. Using a camera with an adapter, after freely inserted into the phone and edit photos. Immediately I can share on social n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypovolos on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is just awesome and work very good. 32GB is enough for most people. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... Probably the best price/value MicroSD on the site. -high speed -yes its 32gb really Cons:-took a long time to get one (around 40 days) any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrackertamer on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install and use, as expected. The attached adapter allows use also as standard SD-card. The speed is good enought for smartphones and tablets. Cons:not any found. Prize could be a little lower, some local special offers are not far away from this prize... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavtomatron on 01/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:13.6 MByte/s write speed 18.2 MByte/s read speed it is greather than minimal for SDHC class 10 standard withc is 10 MB/s if you want to use “×” rating, a and compare this unit with CD-Rom speed, it will be comply with 88x CD-ROM write and 121x read not fake... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielRSprogis on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Veio exatamente o que comprei. Cartão de 32 GB - classe 10 (10MB/s). Em testes de transferência de dados consegui facilmente 11 MB/s mas depende muito do tamanho dos arquivos, se forem muitos pequenos a taxa de transferência cai bastante. Cons:Com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaltuzak on 04/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a 32gb micro SD card, not a fake one. - Works pretty well, I didn't see much of a need of a higher class on my cell phone, since I just store mp3 and some apps. - The adaptor is fine and I have no complains about the quality. Cons:- It took 80 days to g... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections