DX » Community » Reviews » T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode "1200-Lumen" White LED Bike Light with Battery Set
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbabic on 07/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright light for the price, but not any brighter than my other similar light sku.82510 which I bought at the same time. I like that this one has a smooth crown, and wish more did. Cons:This light has slots cut in its housing. If exposed to rain, the internal circuitry w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaygeeknz on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light is incredibly bright. I can see reflective signs light up 2 blocks away in broad daylight. When riding home in the dark, oncoming cars dip their lights as they see me approaching. In Mode 3 (Flashing, Bright) any driver in front of me has no excuse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugootje on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great bikelight! shines as bright as carlights I use it for evening- bike-riding with friends Light is strong enough for riding on road, field. easy to use Used it serveral times on high capacity and make two hour -rides = no problem! Cons:delivery time was six weeks. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnteKD on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong light, almost scary when I see reflections from deers eyes in the wood while I'm running. Easy to attach to the bicycle, just a couple of maneuvers, and then I'm off. Cons:The cord between the battery and the lamp is almost to short and a bit clumsy. OtherTh... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytortello on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice product with small battery, easy to use and powerfull light. I used in a very darks roads with no troubles. Instead, I've been saved by T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML in a very difficult ride (with my mountain bike) that came through the night C... Read more

1 1
  • posted byggmurder on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works nice... a really strong beam of light, with a long range reach. - It coasts something like 160 U$ in m,y country... - its really good to make the drivers at traffic to know that your bike is there... I got hitted by car 2 times so far... 2 times the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOddFellow on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light. With a very long reaching beam. Cons:The beam is a bit week at the senter. Battery holder shod been in PVC or something to be water proof. The O-ring is a bit hard to get on and off if you are gonna take the ligth with you inside to prevent theft. Not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytortello on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Like I said in the title: quick delivery, good package and good product. Bright light and very good for mountain bikers who like to go out pratice at night. Very good straps too Cons:there is no manual inside the package and that is not good for the people who... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrka973 on 01/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright (Much Brighter than my two other 900 lumen lights) Fairly solid spot - only slight centre fade. Sleek design Cons:1. Tailcap battery indicator always stays red, even when fully charged. Have checked with other batteries and it is definately a fault with the li... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLogicDaemon on 11/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, with smooth spot in centre of the beam. Highlighted clicky switch, not too hard but not prone to accidental switching. High capacity cell battery. Good mount (non-rotating though). Cons:- High self-discharge when off. Mine fully discharges in two days (it's... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections