DX » Community » Reviews » T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode "1200lm" White LED Bike Light with Battery Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShitStirrer on 01/31/2014

Bright and easy to use. Simple, yet effective design to use as a head lamp or bicycle light. Attachment to handle bars or to head lamp head gear is made via heavy "O" rings. So far they have held up. You must disconnect the battery pack otherwise you will completely drain the batteries. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbabic on 07/27/2013

Bright light for the price, but not any brighter than my other similar light sku.82510 which I bought at the same time. I like that this one has a smooth crown, and wish more did. This light has slots cut in its housing. If exposed to rain, the internal circuitry will certainly be subjected to water ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaygeeknz on 03/15/2013

This light is incredibly bright. I can see reflective signs light up 2 blocks away in broad daylight. When riding home in the dark, oncoming cars dip their lights as they see me approaching. In Mode 3 (Flashing, Bright) any driver in front of me has no excuse to suggest they haven't seen me behind them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugootje on 01/11/2013

great bikelight! shines as bright as carlights I use it for evening- bike-riding with friends Light is strong enough for riding on road, field. easy to use Used it serveral times on high capacity and make two hour -rides = no problem! delivery time was six weeks. So you might be patient. you better buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnteKD on 12/11/2012

Very strong light, almost scary when I see reflections from deers eyes in the wood while I'm running. Easy to attach to the bicycle, just a couple of maneuvers, and then I'm off. The cord between the battery and the lamp is almost to short and a bit clumsy. The lamp is heavier than I thought but still ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytortello on 10/12/2012

very nice product with small battery, easy to use and powerfull light. I used in a very darks roads with no troubles. Instead, I've been saved by T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML in a very difficult ride (with my mountain bike) that came through the night no instructions inside the package and no ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byggmurder on 09/26/2012

It works nice... a really strong beam of light, with a long range reach. - It coasts something like 160 U$ in m,y country... - its really good to make the drivers at traffic to know that your bike is there... I got hitted by car 2 times so far... 2 times the car came to side and putted me at the ground.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOddFellow on 09/21/2012

Very bright light. With a very long reaching beam. The beam is a bit week at the senter. Battery holder shod been in PVC or something to be water proof. The O-ring is a bit hard to get on and off if you are gonna take the ligth with you inside to prevent theft. Not waterproof. When the light is pluged ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytortello on 08/03/2012

Like I said in the title: quick delivery, good package and good product. Bright light and very good for mountain bikers who like to go out pratice at night. Very good straps too there is no manual inside the package and that is not good for the people who doesn't know how to put it to work It's heavier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrka973 on 01/23/2012

Very bright (Much Brighter than my two other 900 lumen lights) Fairly solid spot - only slight centre fade. Sleek design 1. Tailcap battery indicator always stays red, even when fully charged. Have checked with other batteries and it is definately a fault with the light unit. This will make it difficult ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections