DX » Community » Reviews » T6 Assault Crown Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode "1200-Lumen" White LED Bike Light with Battery Set
  • 5 star 12 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuhangen on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light, easy to use, mountig is also easy and the lamp head fits all sizes of handlebars, good water resistance and also good manufactoring quality of the lamp head Cons:The battery indicator led in the button does not work for me, so when the battery is low... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJan09 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very bright light! I usually run it on "mid" to save energy, this is bright enough. The battery lasts long enough and the charger works good with an EU adapter. Cons:The battery indicator led in the button does not work for me, so when the battery is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- insanely bright, even the power-saving mode is more than enough for night cycling; - light intensity and shape are perfect; - very small (which isn't obvious from the photos), expensive-looking and stylish; - can be used as a headlamp or a bike light; - enough charge... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysarri82 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very good cree, and it surprised me for the long duration of its litium battery, and i think this cree is powerful than 1200-Lumen Cons:The time i had to wait, more than a month in arrive to my country, half month in hong kong if i believe to ems-tracking. OtherT... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhifist on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very bright light - Water resistant - Batteries rechargeable (charger with US-plug included) Cons:- Battery pack doesn't have any "real" attachment possibility to bike. Needs some own configuration to prevent pack from dropping, wire to be out of way and pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPbrambilla on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent lighting, very good lighting, the trails can ride three bikes next ... The battery life is great ... Cons:The price is not very attractive, the bracket could be stronger, with holes in it moves the handlebars. The bottom bracket could be rubber, and av... Read more

flashlight full flashlight middle flashlight off
    1 0
  • posted byrudigijbels on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:More than enough licht for road trips and even in the woods by a full moon. I use it almost every night/evening on my bike along the channel. There are no other lights in the neigbourhood. When I switch it off there is almost complete darkness. It is better than any lig... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeraffani on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Powerful multi purpose light, the strongest I've ever seen in its size. Very useful, including as auxiliary headlight on small motorcycles. It helps a lot once you can move its focus, even when riding. Excellent for bad lightened areas. Cons:It's quite heavy to use with... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good light and sturdy bike and start to ride at night with all the security and good light to see obstacles. very good quality and long lasting medium using mode lasts for more than 5 hours of light. recommend the purchase and I'm very pleased with the light. Cons:... Read more

T6 Assault Crown T6 Assault Crown T6 Assault Crown
    1 0
  • posted byNilleskalle82 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My first serious bike light, mounted it on my mountain bike and it works well. One person on the street actually said that they believed it was a car coming towards them at first :) Cons:This might not be a real con, but rather just a mismatch between my expectations an... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections