Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great product for many uses

posted by Lazeeee on 11/22/2012
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's very bright. Though I never had this kind of light before. But anyway similar light here in local store costs 120 euros so didn't need to think twice where to buy it. Easily mounted and usually holds steady. It comes in a good box that can be used to store the equipment.

Cons:

Sometimes if riding on a bad road it slowly turns down and has to be fixed. But this is not a big problem. Also couple of spare O-rings for both sizes should be included. I'm wondering where to get similar rings when they get lose or break. The product description says it's 1200 lumens but the manual included says 900 lumens. I think 900 is near the reality. The button usually works well but sometimes I accidentally press it twice and have to cycle through the modes.

OtherThoughts:

Mostly I use it not in a bike but in a baby prams. In my baby prams there is the chassis tube that is about the same diameter as bike handlebar. So very easy to mount the light there. Here it's very dark snowy winter and almost no sun during january so this light is really useful. Some people told me it is like a car coming with high beams. The high mode is 100% and low mode is 30%. I think there should be something between them, like 60% or so.

Bottomline:

Can't say a bad word about it. Used it almost a year already in all weathers and temperatures. I'll someday order second one of this light, it's so good.

• Attached to baby pram chassis

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections