Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good value

posted by flpazos on 12/26/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is a really bright light. Projects a wide beam of white light good enough for biking or trekking at night.
    The head band is convenient and comfortable, and you can use it to maintain the light upright on a table too.
    It fits easily your handlebar (if you use it for biking) and the battery pack is small and light enough.

Cons:

It gets really hot. I mean it. After 20 to 30 minutes of use it gets so hot you actually couldn't touch it. Not so hot to cause burns in your skin but close.

The modes are a little useless. The maximum power mode it's OK, but the "mid" is a little low (30% brightness, maybe).
    I can't think about a use for the strobe mode apart of atracting attention of the rescue service if you get in serious trouble.

The cable could be longer and it would be nice to have the option to choose the charger with EU plug.

OtherThoughts:

It is not perfect but it worth what it cost, and it's really bright.

As I said, useful for biking, trekking, DIY, etc.

Since I have it for a few weeks only, I can't tell how it performs on the long term. I hope it last because the construction seem tough but, who knows?

Bottomline:

Good value for money. If you need a bright light, you won't be dissapointed.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections