DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire T6 Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
  • 5 star 53 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfnleite on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely bright (like a car's light). Excellent value for its function. Easy to use and attach to the bike. Complete: came with some accessories for attachment in other places. Large battery with excellent life time. Cons:The large battery is a little inconve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKresoesky on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High output.Wide beam comparable to torch light.Practically battery usage - no need to disassembly/unscrew light - just plug & play.Battery pack doesn't seem to be waterproof but it's not big problem because I also order bike bag(sku:206807).Headphones hole can be use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRtrom on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the aluminum construction is sturdy and seem well made enough to sustain the abuse of using it off road. it is powerfull enough to ride confideintly in complete darkness (again off road). Cons:I would say there is not very much downside. the only thing I would think is... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byfainaytybel on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are a few positive aspects! First of all, the whole casing is made of steel Secondly, it is very bright! Great lightning, you don't need additional lenses. Next, it is easy to use, one button and there programs:1. max light, 2. medium power, 3. and quick... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvmscotti on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well-constructed, good illumination, excellent product for the money Cons:Lack of horizontal adjustment. OtherThoughts:The lens could be different in order to amplify horizontal range. A friend of mine have purchased the same item (same sku) and its light has the horizont... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are a few positive aspects! First of all, the whole casing is made of steel Secondly, it is very bright! Great lightning, you don't need additional lenses. Next, it is easy to use, one button and there programs:1. max light, 2. medium power, 3. and quick... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvkrotko on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very bright - Great lightning, you don't need additional lenses - Very lightweight - Easy to install - Headgear included - Very durable Cons:I have no cons ?. I would buy it/them again. OtherThoughts:No other taughts, just very satisfied Bottomline:I bought... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrksphoto on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, ease of use, brightness, colour of light. Cons:There should be option to choose right charger for the lamp according to region of usage. Now I had to order extra chargers with EU plug. Lamp insulation could be better where the battery cord enters the lamp. I adde... Read more

2 2
  • posted byajtnair on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a really well put-together piece of equipment - nicely finished and very bright, for road riding. Although I yet haven't had a chance to test it out on a ride, I'm guessing that the beam will help provide visibility for easily over 30 feet. The accessories (includ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjfarjas on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using extensively this LED Bike Light. It is really very bright, the beam is large enopugh to light a large area and batteries last 3 hours at maximum power. I have not detected any problems related to water and dust so far. Cons:Electrical connections are n... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections