DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire T6 Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
Customer’s impression:
Perfecto buena luz
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElbatun on 12/01/2014

Es una luz para bicicleta, con gran potencia, alumbra bien el haz es un poco concentrado en el centro, pero ilumina bien los bordes, carga en 3 a 4 horas y la bateria dura entre 2 a 3 horas. El cargador no es de muy buena calidad, después de 4 cargas no volvió a funcionar. La aislacion de la batería ... Read more

Impression:buena luz;

0 0 0

• posted bymorenin71 on 11/12/2014

Buena relacion calidad precio ,buenos acabados y buena presentacion. Si tengo que poner un pero seria , que a mi modo de ver la salida del cable de alimentacion en el soporte para bici deberia salir hacia la parte trasera y no hacia la delantera. Buena compra. Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byfnleite on 07/07/2014

Extremely bright (like a car's light). Excellent value for its function. Easy to use and attach to the bike. Complete: came with some accessories for attachment in other places. Large battery with excellent life time. The large battery is a little inconvenience, but isn't a big problem. Para a galera ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byKresoesky on 06/30/2014

High output.Wide beam comparable to torch light.Practically battery usage - no need to disassembly/unscrew light - just plug & play.Battery pack doesn't seem to be waterproof but it's not big problem because I also order bike bag(sku:206807).Headphones hole can be used for power cord and also for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRtrom on 06/15/2014

the aluminum construction is sturdy and seem well made enough to sustain the abuse of using it off road. it is powerfull enough to ride confideintly in complete darkness (again off road). I would say there is not very much downside. the only thing I would think is the blinking mode you have to cycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byfainaytybel on 06/15/2014

There are a few positive aspects! First of all, the whole casing is made of steel Secondly, it is very bright! Great lightning, you don't need additional lenses. Next, it is easy to use, one button and there programs:1. max light, 2. medium power, 3. and quick flashes This equipment is very nice, however,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvmscotti on 05/29/2014

Well-constructed, good illumination, excellent product for the money Lack of horizontal adjustment. The lens could be different in order to amplify horizontal range. A friend of mine have purchased the same item (same sku) and its light has the horizontal adjustment, mine not. The rubbers that tight ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytedreinhard on 05/09/2014

Extremely powerfull light, beats everything I tried before. Easy to fix (using a rubber ring) yet stable enough. Two levels of light (high and low). The delivery time to France was very long unfortunately (more than 1 month, a order posted afterwards even arrived before). Hopefully the new EU-direct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyj on 05/01/2014

Excellent light. Nice and bright. Settings work well, It is easy to use, set up/remove,adjust. Compact to fit almost anywhere without being overly bulky. Quite light weight. Light is water proof but battery pack and light / battery pack connection plug are not. Not sure what prolonged exposure in rain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykutlukatalay on 04/30/2014

Its easier that shopping in Net.Faster,safer,trackable. Also I can always have a communication with your live chat service assistans. The shipping time is a bit long.I think it might be shorter.And I would like to chat with the product's company's manager for my questions about the product. Its my first ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections