DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire T6 Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
  • 5 star 53 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• GREAT light

posted by richardgr on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is a great item, it is VERY bright and mine offers several different modes: after connectimng the emitter to the battery it blinks in SOS mode (... - - - ... and so on), pushing the button switches to VERY bright, pushing again dimms and pushing again switches off. To get to SOS mode again you need to disconnect and wait a minute, if you want VERY bright just push the button again.
    Build quality is very good, looks very professional, I did however have to move the LED emitter to the center, but that was no problem at all (just opened the lamp and pushed the emitter). The connector looks stable, the batteries (4x 18650 switched to 2 parallel packs of two serial 18650 cells) is sealed in some isolation and overall it looks good. It gives light for about three hours and when I say it gives light it surely DOES give light.

Cons:

None that I am aware of.

OtherThoughts:

Great for biking

Bottomline:

buy it. It's good and worth every cent. No even more.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections