Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good quality

posted by kHaotic13 on 07/25/2013
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

1. I found cute that the on and off button has a small green light indicating whether there is any juice left in the battery
    2. The design is perfect and looks awesome
    3. The light is strong and I must say I found no problems riding in a completely dark street.
    4. It may not sound much as plus side but most of the light's case is made of metal. I dropped it a few time and there isn't even a scratch

Cons:

There are several things I believe to be a downside.
    1. Cable is not long enough. I needed to buy the extension cable just to be able to put the battery under my seat.
    2. You may need to buy Flat to Round Power Plug Conve. (depends where you live and what the standard is)
    3. I expected a bit more from the holder. You may need to buy a holder in order to dismount and mount more easily the Light.
    4. The battery pouch is not waterproof.

OtherThoughts:

I took my a month and half to get the items since it turned out it was out of stock when I ordered it.So you may have to wait a bit, but keep in mind this is probably the light which most people buy.

Bottomline:

I recommend buying it. For this price the quality is perfect. Just take in consideration buying the exstra cable and maybe a euro plug. :-)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections