DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Stand Mount Holder for Ipad/Iphone/MP4 - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElianeCobra on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Is a good, attractive and flashy quite sturdy product, composed entirely of metal / aluminum it's incredibly lightweight and resistant to crashes, a painting by the way is well made and very beautiful, the painting is also practical for hiding future risks. Hang from an i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalangalvino on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exactly what i need, robust and clean. Made in metal paiting with silver color, remembering macbook color. The hole accept perfectly the usb connector from apple! Cons:The holder could be bigger, for ipad, i think, it's too small. Inside the holder, where the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikemen on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is, as described, very nicely built in matte anodized aluminium, curves are gracious and so on... it doesn't look an Apple product, but I dare say it's almost up to the standard. Cons:Well, to start, I think the angle is to narrow: the resulting position of an Apple iP... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickthegreek on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price and decent build quality makes this stand a very nice alternative to the more expensive "branded" stands out there. The stand is made from some sort of metal that looks really nice and feels solid. Cons:Nothing that I can think off. Everything is and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeesjankarel on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very light and looks really good. It comes with black protection stickers to prevent your phone from getting scratches. The open space in the middle is very handy to lay the charging cable trough. This was the reason to buy this stand, for me. Cons:None. T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections