DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Stand Mount Holder for Ipad/Iphone/MP4 - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElianeCobra on 05/03/2014

Is a good, attractive and flashy quite sturdy product, composed entirely of metal / aluminum it's incredibly lightweight and resistant to crashes, a painting by the way is well made and very beautiful, the painting is also practical for hiding future risks. Hang from an iPod to the iPad without any problem with weight or size, its small size is more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatmos929 on 09/20/2013

There is space in the bottom for the USB charger! I gotta say this was the main reason I bought it, I can use my phone in portrait mode while I charge it in my desk. :) Edges are a bit rough. Painting feels a bit rough. It could probably be a bit cheaper. Even though it has space at the bottom for a cable and connector (as I have said in pros), it could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalangalvino on 02/27/2013

Exactly what i need, robust and clean. Made in metal paiting with silver color, remembering macbook color. The hole accept perfectly the usb connector from apple! The holder could be bigger, for ipad, i think, it's too small. Inside the holder, where the iPad is in it could be with a soft material. Built quality; + Built quality; + Built quality; (I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikemen on 01/21/2013

It is, as described, very nicely built in matte anodized aluminium, curves are gracious and so on... it doesn't look an Apple product, but I dare say it's almost up to the standard. Well, to start, I think the angle is to narrow: the resulting position of an Apple iPad 2 is way too straight for the height the stand has. The screen should point higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickthegreek on 12/23/2012

Low price and decent build quality makes this stand a very nice alternative to the more expensive "branded" stands out there. The stand is made from some sort of metal that looks really nice and feels solid. Nothing that I can think off. Everything is and works as it should. It comes with a set of adhesive pads that prevent it from slipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeesjankarel on 10/01/2012

It is very light and looks really good. It comes with black protection stickers to prevent your phone from getting scratches. The open space in the middle is very handy to lay the charging cable trough. This was the reason to buy this stand, for me. None. There is little that can be wrong with this product :) It would have been better if the protective ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections