DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging/Data Cable for Ipad 2/Ipad/Iphone 4/3GS/3G/Ipod - White (300CM-Length)
  • 5 star 42 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is 3m long, so to put that into perspective, that is 15 feet, and will probably reach across your whole room. This is useful for when you have limited plugs in your room, buy you don't want to sit directly under your plug. Cons:No cons, except for sometimes i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlaydsonVS on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This three meter cable solves the problem of using my IPhone around the house. The quality is not so good but we can't expect more than this for this price. Cons:Poor quality, doesn't last for too long, this is the third one i buy in 2 years. After some months of use, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharpstick on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sometimes it's nice to just sit back on the sofa and cruise the net or play some Angry Birds and not need to worry about a dying battery. This extra long, 30 pin Apple cable is the perfect accessory for any iOS device you have. The cable is solidly built and t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhristo007 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What a great cable! You don't have to sit next to the PC or an electrical outlet anymore. This cable will give you enough comfort while charging. Cons:The place where the cable goes out from the 30 pin has a few millimeter long security layer/coat. Original Apple cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodofight on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent cable! greatly facilitates the lives of people approaching your device when power outlets are far away. Resistant! Cons:No cons! Only we must be careful in removing the device, since it can end up compromising the wire, causing poor contact and even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywesleygmartins on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality and manufacturing product. Easy to use. There is 3,00 meters of cable!!! It is a lot of cable! A lot! Really 3,00 meters! You can charge the iDevice anywhere you want!!! Cons:There is NO cons about this product. OtherThoughts:I recommend it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroei1983 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, long cable , Financially pays Cons:A month later the cable stopped working. Not done anything about it, so it was strange that after such a short period the product stop from working OtherThoughts:Nothing more to Say You can see my comment about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosTSG on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cable is very good, if you do not want to be close to an outlet while charging, and want to be fiddling with your device snugly. Cons:Nothing bad to highlight this cable. OtherThoughts:It fits very well on the device. It is a cable that is missing to make up the devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichiel2009 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very long charching cable. It works great. I have ordere this cable multiple times Cons:If handle this cable with care, i couldnt make up any ons. But i have experience with the handling of children. I might happen that the cable is folded at the molding of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanetaruby on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is good quality and feels like the real thing. Clicks in nice and clean. Cons:I bought this cord to charge my iphone at my night stand, so I needed a cord that reached far.... But once I plug it in, it says that it is "not supported" althou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections