DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer with Laser Pointer
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaver18qc on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's very Lightweight -It fits and feels great in the hand -It's mostly yellow so it's easy to find in the dark -Has helpfull information on both sides -Uses a single 9v "square" battery -Auto-off and Auto-Hold features makes this a breeze to use -Can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQcher on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Cheap price. 2. It is very easy to use it. 3. Battery is already included, so you'll only need to plug it in. Cons:When I received it, the laser didn't work, I was very upset. Then i decided to open it. I found one wire from laser that wasn't connected anywhere. I fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishematza on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer with Laser Pointer is realy very easy to use. The 1.2" LCD Display is bright and easy to to see. The Laser Pointer is a must for thermometer like this and very comfortable. Very easy to use. Cons:I have not f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflavioflipper on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the device has good presentation. turn off automatically, this saves battery Real easy to use, point and pull the trigger, laser beam very helpfull to know exactly the point to be measured Cons:has not very accurately over long distances. but it is unclear in the descri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJuliobarg on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good materials of construction good finish easy to use and accurate Cons:The instruction manual is not very extensive product packaging is not shock resistant OtherThoughts:the product meets the expectations of what it offers, is very accurate over short dista... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynejc7120 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A really good and handy thermometer. Real easy to use, point and shoot, laser beam very helpfull, sreen is great and backlit, uses 9v batery, quiality of design, sturdy. If you need one, buy this, its really good Cons:+/- 2*c, not for measuring excsct temperatures, but... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections