DX » Community » Reviews » JY Bulb Setting Shutter Switch for Canon / Contax / Pentax / Samsung Digital Camera
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygalex1962 on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works very good with my Samsung GX1L DSLR. It's very handy and perfectly fits in hand. Cable length is OK, and the material is fine. The lock button works great. Very short and clear manual included. Remote switch comes in good-looking box, which is rare amon... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalfa4 on 05/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The item is rather small. Big enough to fit in your hand but small enough to carry in your pocket. The build quality is much better than I had expected. No defects or faults are present. The price level is quite low. The locking slider works great. Cons:None a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykauris on 04/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device works great with my Canon EOS camera. It is simple to use, has good length for the cable, and has big button to press. Plastics seem to be strong and feel proper. Cons:No cons so far, works as described, just plug it in and use. OtherThoughts:There are some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczernitko on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfectly working as expected - focus, shutter release, bulb mode lock. It has perfect size - not too small to hold and not too big to take much space in a bag. Cons:Cable is maybe a bit too strong, but I haven't even seen those releases with textile cables... OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytagallo on 04/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality. I never saw the Canon switch, but this one is good. Nice finish, nothing to complain here. Hard plastic looks like will last long. It's big and fit the hands nicely. This is very good to use with tripods and for bulb exposures. Cons:Nothin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorno on 03/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing much to say, really. This is great. Great price, great product, and really useful. Just place your camera in a tripod or at some other place, and use this to take pictures. Cons:The plastic may feel a little bit cheap, as I would imagine the original p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 02/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very nice small size remote control unit. * Small size remote control unit. * Control unit fits nice in you're hand * Lock mode for continue shooting. * Wired remote control unit, so no worrie for empty battery's * 1 mtr wire, so for most uses just the right... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacwwat on 03/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is very competitive - it is only a fraction of a brand name one. - It is well-built and sturdy. - The slider for continuous shots work surprisingly well. Cons:- The cord could have been longer so it can be operated easier with a camera on a tripod.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskiitz on 02/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is cheap when compared to a genuine canon accessory. It is light and small enough to fit into a camera bag with ease. Cons:There aren't any really. The first half shutter press could be a little more defined (or the second half press could be firmer) however... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections