Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarren1974 on 04/11/2014

good price works decent for a temporary use or as a backup solution for your needs shipping took a long time doesn't appear to be the best quality, so it is okay for a temporary solution for its need good for the price, but not the answer to a prober home alarm solution, but it can be used for other uses Wont use it emergency uses as I am not sure I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 03/18/2014

It has an audible signal from afar thanks to the two tones and great volume, is discreet about white surfaces. The adhesive is a bit weak and has to clean the surface thoroughly because otherwise the alarm will fall to the ground. I live in a shared flat and often my roommates fridge desserts are eaten, we set an alarm to know when the kitchen door ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleondemar1 on 02/06/2014

Awesome alarm, small and usefull anywhere, not much sofisticated but for this price its more than good, you can use it in windows and doors also for any kind of office may if they add a led green and red will be good for the darkness but its not important as the sound of the alarm is good, the bottons may can be better dont think about it its the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 02/02/2014

its too much easy to use and its very small. You can install it in almost every kind of doors and windows. its material is kind of hard and the batteries are included. At night its sound semms to be louder. well, there isn't many things to say, just that you cant keep putting in and out again and again, or u must have another way to glue it again. Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byG6667 on 10/06/2013

Basically a simple system to protect a door or window against intruders. Easy to fix and to operate. Alarm has a high pitch and is very loud. Because of the use of extremely cheap components e.g. bare metallic wire instead of the advertised 'glass reed switch' the alarm simply does not work anymore after some time and reliability is jeopardized (1 to ... Read more

bare metallic wire replaced by 'glass reed switch' Real Reed Switch after replacement of the metallic
  • posted byPedroAbreu100 on 10/05/2013

It is supplied with screws to apply in doors. The magnet inside the device allows many ways to be fixed. It is supplied with batteries. Is very loud and annoying. Have stripes with glue to fix the device. Could be more stronger, is a little bit fragile. It could be cheaper. It's like he is described in DX. The side button on/off is too much evident ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaltux on 08/12/2013

It comes with all you need: batteries and adhesive tape, both already on the right places. Just stick it on your door or window and turn the unit on to be safer. It is kind of weak made, so do not let it fall. Also one of the packages came (I ordered 4 units) partially opened and the smaller part was out loose. Not much of a problem. The alarm is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKhA0S on 08/02/2013

- Makes a very loud noise - Very easy to install with the double-side tape included - Easy to use - Very Light - Batteries easily changeable One of the two I ordered was dirty and looked like it was already used. It's not working properly since when the magnet is placed next to the device, the alarm does not stop. Looks like its built a bit cheap. On/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymayonnaise on 07/10/2013

Cheap, light, loud, easy to mount, very loud, come with batteries Build quality is not the best but it isnt like you are gonna throw it around, just mount it and left it there. Trigger distance should be little bit longer since you have to face main unit and trigger unit very close. but if you experiment a little with it you can set it correctly. Once ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 06/21/2013

Compact. Loud. Very loud and annoying, that is good! (can't miss the alram even in the noisy environment or when away from it). Looks nice, easy to install. Can be disabled/enabled with a switch. On/off switch is very small and tough - not convinient to use it. The self-adhesive part does not last long - my item fall of the door in about a month... ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections