DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Mini USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker w/ Alarm Clock/FM/TF
Customer’s impression:
mini usb recahrgeable mp3
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycinfu on 11/14/2014

Llego en el tiempo estimado, ya sabemos desde donde viene que hay que esperar. El producto tal y como se describe. El único inconveniente que la pantalla LCD estaba un poco rayada. Read more

Impression:mini usb recahrgeable mp3;

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/28/2014

- Made of good material - Sound is very clean - Rechargeable. It comes with a USB cable, so You can charge in your computer USB port - You can listen to MP3 files, Radio and have a line in port. - Many options so You can set the time, brightness, etc,,, - Comes with a strap and instructions - None so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypunxoxm on 12/14/2013

Good sound, and good quality, for very good price. A lot of slots for conetc everiting. The sound in very good, clean and loud. Very small and portable. The sound is very good and loud. The battery is long and you don't need charge all days. It doesn't have antenna for the radio included. the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylupi456 on 11/09/2013

The sound quality is very good, is very light, highly portable. In my belt package did not arrive, the display is easily scratched and the sound quality is just the battery soon. Comes set up Chinese language, so you have to deal a little to change it to English or Spanish. In my case soon came one month ... Read more

miBocinita my package arrived

0 0 0

• posted byivancosta on 07/10/2013

Loud and quality music, Nice screen, extra portable, works well as a radio and with the usb flash memory, nice butons. Great build quality; seems to be made of very high quality material, and I believe it will last me a very long time. it takes a bit to learn how to operate but you get used to.. baterie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrogge on 05/10/2013

- Very loud and clear sound, impressive for such a small device - Plays all MP3 formats without problems and shows additional informations on the screen like the bitrate - My normal USB sticks and microSD cards are being detected just fine - Seems to have a long battery runtime - Its a little bit difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 11/24/2012

- Good quality material. - Very easy to use. - It's small. - Very good sound for its size. - Comes with USB cable. - You can use with USB, SD and line-in. - Have FM radio - Good buttons - Comes with a strap - Self explained - No FM antenna (You need to buy one), but you can use any metal object and it ... Read more

ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN SO FAR! Nothing to say. I love it!

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections