DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Mini USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker w/ Alarm Clock/FM/TF
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylupi456 on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The sound quality is very good, is very light, highly portable.Cons:In my belt package did not arrive, the display is easily scratched and the sound quality is just the battery soon.OtherThoughts:Comes set up Chinese language, so you have to deal a little to ch... Read more

miBocinita my package arrived
    0 0
  • posted byCrogge on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Very loud and clear sound, impressive for such a small device - Plays all MP3 formats without problems and shows additional informations on the screen like the bitrate - My normal USB sticks and microSD cards are being detected just fine - Seems to have a long... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Good quality material. - Very easy to use. - It's small. - Very good sound for its size. - Comes with USB cable. - You can use with USB, SD and line-in. - Have FM radio - Good buttons - Comes with a strap - Self explainedCons:- No FM antenna (You need to buy on... Read more

ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN SO FAR! Nothing to say. I love it!
    6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections