Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKRISPY777 on 08/12/2016

Good compact bicycle pump for the price ! Robust construction, with telescopic pump action for a big blast of air with each stroke..

0 0 0

• posted by9760186 on 12/13/2015

Pros: cheap, light. Looks good and nice. Fit in my hands very good. Cons:You have to pump fast. If you get slow under a limit, air blows around sealing rubber rings in the piston (inside of the pump. Each bike-pump has it). It is oiled, but the rubber is not fitting piston properly(rubber is too... Read more

Impression:Good enough,Cheap construction,Accurate description;

0 0 0

• posted byPtchemisteng on 10/14/2015

Usefull for emergency when you don't have access to a better pump but the holder that is attached to bike is not top quality. If i falls down i just start putting it in my backpack

Accurate description

Impression:Accurate description;

0 0 1

• posted byzago2008 on 10/12/2015

Cheap construction, 100% plastic, seems a toy. Second stage (smaller one) doesn`t work. It needs heaps of pumps to inflate a MTB tyre, and I`m not sure you can put the pression you need with that. Anyway, that`s just for using in an emergency, and it`s light. Worth it`s price.

Impression:Cheap construction;

0 0 0

• posted by9356234 on 05/05/2015

Pros: Not small, also not big, perfect size for me. It does the job. Cons: The plastic doesn't look very relyable, but so far it worked fine. Other thoughts: Perfect for the prize it has.

Satisfied with the product.

Impression:Good enough;

0 0 0

• posted byherrant on 04/20/2015

Is Useful and Works perfect. The material's Works fine.

Impression:Nice quality and size;

0 0 0

• posted byBrokk on 06/23/2016

The ball valve broke the first time I used the pump. Since the ball valve became stuck within the pump, the pump became impossible to use and had to be thrown in the waste.

Impression:Breakes very easily;

0 0 0

• posted by10joules on 02/19/2014

It's a nice and light pump. I use an adapter on it to inflate my presta head tubes. It snaps on snugly on the holder which is included in the package. I ride a foldable bike, so this so installed on my handle post. Pumping volume per stroke is quite low, meaning it takes forever to inflate above... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalors on 06/15/2013

Cute little pump I got a yellow color, preferably black to be inconspicuous. The yellow I do not dare leave the bike for fear someone would steal it. Already managed to save me in the middle of the area with a flat tire. Not the most comfortable and powerful but very small and light. Every case I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfreicaneca on 06/05/2013

Serve pro que se propõe que é encher pneu de bicicleta e está ótimo, apenas deve ser manuseado com um pouco de cuidado, pois, suas partes não são a prova de impacto ou movimentos extremos. Serves pro who proposes is to fill bicycle tire is great and should only be of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere