Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10joules on 02/19/2014

It's a nice and light pump. I use an adapter on it to inflate my presta head tubes. It snaps on snugly on the holder which is included in the package. I ride a foldable bike, so this so installed on my handle post. Pumping volume per stroke is quite low, meaning it takes forever to inflate above 50-5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalors on 06/15/2013

Cute little pump I got a yellow color, preferably black to be inconspicuous. The yellow I do not dare leave the bike for fear someone would steal it. Already managed to save me in the middle of the area with a flat tire. Not the most comfortable and powerful but very small and light. Every case serves ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfreicaneca on 06/05/2013

Serve pro que se propõe que é encher pneu de bicicleta e está ótimo, apenas deve ser manuseado com um pouco de cuidado, pois, suas partes não são a prova de impacto ou movimentos extremos. Serves pro who proposes is to fill bicycle tire is great and should only be handled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytarzanbaba on 01/17/2013

Very small and light, easy to carry even in your pocket. does not leak air handle works as it should, efficient use. Looks like it is not going to last but it's fine for now. sometimes hard to fit on the bike rims. I bought this pump to have as a backup for emergencies wsth my bicycle. It is very easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwwacky on 09/17/2012

it comes with all the accessories you would need from a pump. weak. it works, but not very much air comes out when you pump, which makes it very difficult to pump anything to maximum capacity. the shaft feels a little greasy as well, but that's to be expected from something that is a moving part such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheOnePb on 10/07/2011

- Complete, you even get straps to attach it to your bike and 3x valve - Nice colour (yellow) - Long arm - Easy to use - Not very heavy - If you want a certain colour (yellow/red) you can't choose, I was just lucky - The black cone-shape plastic valve is very fragile It will do the job if you need it,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections