Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytalors on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute little pump I got a yellow color, preferably black to be inconspicuous. The yellow I do not dare leave the bike for fear someone would steal it. Already managed to save me in the middle of the area with a flat tire. Not the most comfortable and powerful but very sm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfreicaneca on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Serve pro que se propõe que é encher pneu de bicicleta e está ótimo, apenas deve ser manuseado com um pouco de cuidado, pois, suas partes não são a prova de impacto ou movimentos extremos. Serves pro who proposes is to fill bicycle tire is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarzanbaba on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and light, easy to carry even in your pocket. does not leak air handle works as it should, efficient use. Cons:Looks like it is not going to last but it's fine for now. sometimes hard to fit on the bike rims. OtherThoughts:I bought this pump to have as a back... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywwwacky on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it comes with all the accessories you would need from a pump. Cons:weak. it works, but not very much air comes out when you pump, which makes it very difficult to pump anything to maximum capacity. OtherThoughts:the shaft feels a little greasy as well, but that's to be ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 10/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Complete, you even get straps to attach it to your bike and 3x valve - Nice colour (yellow) - Long arm - Easy to use - Not very heavy Cons:- If you want a certain colour (yellow/red) you can't choose, I was just lucky - The black cone-shape plastic valve is very fragile... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections