Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyodamedic on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Style is one of the best pros. If you collect skulls, then this is a must have. I bought 2, one for a friend and one for me. Has hour, min, and second hand. Cons:The skull face is a little off but what the hell. I wish the cover wasn't spring loaded and opened just like a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterPython on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solidly built. good key clip. Easy to read numbers. cool design. spring holds the lid closed to protect the glass and hide the watch face when not in use. Cons:backing is bare steel rather than copper coloured. clip too small to fit on my original first choice p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApocalypse19 on 07/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The keychain is very well-assembled, looks very hard to broken a part, easy to put and remove manually, so as to see what time is. The Skull looks like a old bronze, if it becomes old and scratchy nobody will notice that. Cons:I think the price is a little expensive, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyMac on 07/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very attractive little watch. -Finish is very nice and the face is easily read and nicely printed. Very crisp numbers. -Ordered 2 of these and both were set at the correct time and running nicely. -Very "Pirates of the Caribbean" if you are into that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegoncasteel on 11/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strongly built from real metal. Detailed design on the cover. Attractive face. Has keep time for a week now. Cons:Cover is a bit hard to open. A latch and spring open design would be nicer but the spring close design gets the job done OtherThoughts:roses are read violet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya57737 on 06/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very attractive watch, works ok. I haven't had any issues with a the hinge being loose... Very small, quite rugged. Cons:The spring that shuts the front of the watch is a little stronger than you'd like, could do with a stop so it stays open until you close it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidic055 on 12/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice finish. Shiny. Handy and compact. Nice look. Cons:the hinge is a TINY bit loose OtherThoughts:The numbers COULD have been in roman numerals, give it a bit of class. Could have been a pop open watch with out the spring. Bottomline:Good pocket watch handy to have. Grea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections