Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyodamedic on 12/08/2012

Style is one of the best pros. If you collect skulls, then this is a must have. I bought 2, one for a friend and one for me. Has hour, min, and second hand. The skull face is a little off but what the hell. I wish the cover wasn't spring loaded and opened just like a normal pocket watch. There is no clasp to hold the skull cover in place. get rid of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterPython on 05/24/2011

Solidly built. good key clip. Easy to read numbers. cool design. spring holds the lid closed to protect the glass and hide the watch face when not in use. backing is bare steel rather than copper coloured. clip too small to fit on my original first choice place. A slightly larger clip would be nice but otherwise this thing is perfect. I am adding this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApocalypse19 on 07/27/2010

The keychain is very well-assembled, looks very hard to broken a part, easy to put and remove manually, so as to see what time is. The Skull looks like a old bronze, if it becomes old and scratchy nobody will notice that. I think the price is a little expensive, but i will not make more complaints for that. The watch makes a little sound when the pointer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyMac on 07/23/2010

-Very attractive little watch. -Finish is very nice and the face is easily read and nicely printed. Very crisp numbers. -Ordered 2 of these and both were set at the correct time and running nicely. -Very "Pirates of the Caribbean" if you are into that stuff. Also good for any little goth freaks you know. -Watch is very small. Only just over ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegoncasteel on 11/11/2008

Strongly built from real metal. Detailed design on the cover. Attractive face. Has keep time for a week now. Cover is a bit hard to open. A latch and spring open design would be nicer but the spring close design gets the job done roses are read violets are blue here are some more characters to make 500 for you. roses are read violets are blue here are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya57737 on 06/11/2008

Very attractive watch, works ok. I haven't had any issues with a the hinge being loose... Very small, quite rugged. The spring that shuts the front of the watch is a little stronger than you'd like, could do with a stop so it stays open until you close it a certain amount then springs shut. The keyring is quite high quality as well, I know this is an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidic055 on 12/17/2007

Nice finish. Shiny. Handy and compact. Nice look. the hinge is a TINY bit loose The numbers COULD have been in roman numerals, give it a bit of class. Could have been a pop open watch with out the spring. Good pocket watch handy to have. Great item for the price! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections