DX » Community » Reviews » P7 Water Resistant SSC-P7 4-Mode 900~1200-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
Customer’s impression:
nice Quality Good bike Light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFerdaDvorak on 04/28/2015

Emitter P7 excel with gradual transition of light which is very good (light without sharp circle!)

Impression:nice,Good bike Light,Quality;

1 0 0

• posted byflex25 on 12/22/2014

Pros: good price, quality materials used, the light beam is very very good Cons: the light is little-bit heavy for using on head

Impression:nice,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrachan on 07/24/2014

Good bike light. Quite expensive for what it offers. Can find better lights for the same price. Works well for night trails and roads at night. Cons: The battery pack is not waterproof. Protect well the battery pack before use. if it gets wet you will have problems. Lithium Bateries can explode 3... Read more

Impression:Good bike Light;

0 0 0

• posted byertioenlutao on 12/19/2013

Buena luz para la bici, puedes bajar casi a tope sin que tengas que frenar por que no se vea. La batería le dura alrederor de 3h o 4h. Led idicador de la bateria, cuando se pone rojo te queda mas o menos 45min con el foco a la minima potencia A veces me salta el led rojo como si no le la a y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjasonfh on 11/20/2013

Light, cost effective, quality is outstanding. The brightness is way more than I had expected and the spread is perfect for me. It does what I need it to do. This thing is outstanding for the price. Took a while to arrive, but for the price I can be patient. I've been using this for a year for in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysburgess on 09/16/2013

Very bright, long battery life, good build quality. Waterproof. Good fitting options. I have it fitted to my helmet but you could easily have it on your bars. Short power lead. Flimsy battery case. Expensive spares (I lost the charger) on the plus side my laptop charger fits the battery pack and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArcanjoMiguel on 02/26/2013

Very strong light, caution needed with incoming traffic, it can easily blind other bikers or cars, even tilted down!!! The battery case it's a little weak, and the light support it's not that great, tilts down with some jumps, needs some modification to be fixed properly, otherwise you will have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPakopepote on 02/21/2013

'm regular runner and I like to run for nature at night. I went out with this article and I am happy. when he looked at a site lights perfectly. it's in my head and not mind at all. seems the focus of a car. the quality is excellent as a premium brand product. happy with my purchase. I haber an a... Read more

Testing LED lamp dx.com Testing LED lamp dx.com

0 0 0

• posted byteknohe on 02/19/2013

Very bright light. The button at the back glows, and this is something I wasn't expecting. Although it glows, it is not offensive or annoying. The battery pack was a higher quality than expected, and you would have to submerge it to actually encounter problems with water damaging the batteries. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWingneris on 02/17/2013

Light weight, easy to use and mount. Very bright. Long battery and light head leads. You can tell that this unit is cheaply built, especially the battery and charger. Beam is a bit narrower than the magic shine MJ808. This is good for narrow trails, but not so much for open areas. I purchased 3 1... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere