DX » Community » Reviews » P7 Water Resistant SSC-P7 4-Mode 900~1200-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
  • 5 star 24 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasonfh on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light, cost effective, quality is outstanding. The brightness is way more than I had expected and the spread is perfect for me. It does what I need it to do. This thing is outstanding for the price. Cons:Took a while to arrive, but for the price I can be patient. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysburgess on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, long battery life, good build quality. Waterproof. Good fitting options. I have it fitted to my helmet but you could easily have it on your bars. Cons:Short power lead. Flimsy battery case. Expensive spares (I lost the charger) on the plus side my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArcanjoMiguel on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very strong light, caution needed with incoming traffic, it can easily blind other bikers or cars, even tilted down!!! Cons:The battery case it's a little weak, and the light support it's not that great, tilts down with some jumps, needs some modification to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPakopepote on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:'m regular runner and I like to run for nature at night. I went out with this article and I am happy. when he looked at a site lights perfectly. it's in my head and not mind at all. seems the focus of a car. the quality is excellent as a premium brand product.... Read more

Testing LED lamp dx.com Testing LED lamp dx.com
    0 0
  • posted byteknohe on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright light. The button at the back glows, and this is something I wasn't expecting. Although it glows, it is not offensive or annoying. The battery pack was a higher quality than expected, and you would have to submerge it to actually encounter problems w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWingneris on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight, easy to use and mount. Very bright. Long battery and light head leads. Cons:You can tell that this unit is cheaply built, especially the battery and charger. Beam is a bit narrower than the magic shine MJ808. This is good for narrow trails, but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavk_dh on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Low price. -comes with head mounting hardware. -good and very bright light. - Cable is long enough to not need an extension cable. Cons:- Battery pack looks kind of cheap. - Cables could be thicker. - none other than I can think of. OtherThoughts:Pretty similar to magi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedyvelo on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Uses SSC-Z7 led, an update of the P7. The new Creed XML may be better but the difference will be hard to see under normal uses. 2. I like neutral white color. 3. The aluminum caase have excellent craftsmanship. I see the same parts in other lights here in DX.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagnusBJ on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this led light, because it is small, looks good, good quality and has a very strong light. Iuse this one for mountain biking, and in the forest there is not much light at the evening. this bike light, lights everything up in front of you. I put the batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoemark on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very powerful light and the battery lasts a long time. I use this on my kayak when I am out on the water at night. It is easy to mount and operate. The different light modes come in handy in different situations. Each giving off plenty of light. Doesn't seem t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections