Customer’s impression:
nice Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Just excellent

posted by speedyvelo on 01/19/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

1. Uses SSC-Z7 led, an update of the P7. The new Creed XML may be better but the difference will be hard to see under normal uses.
    2. I like neutral white color.
    3. The aluminum caase have excellent craftsmanship. I see the same parts in other lights here in DX.
    4. The assemble is excellent. In all the commentaries here I see no major problems with poorly assemble lights which I was seen in other lightd. This is a major plus why I decided for this light.
    5. The light produced is excellent with good spread and wide center cone of bright light. Until now I have been using a car halogen light with a 7AH battery. This will replace it without any problems.
    6. Price is excellent 6 to 7 times less than a similar light in the US market.

Cons:

I do not see any.

OtherThoughts:

Get it. I am considering to get another one and cover the glass lens with a red tape (you can buy it an auto-part store use to repair car stop lights), so I can use it day and night in strobe mode as a rear light.

Bottomline:

Supper product both quality and price

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections