Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

Solid, Light, Does what it is supposed to, Well designed, Well made, holds the lamp very well on my bicycle . It wont drop off. Screw is not to strong but it doesn't need to be strong. There are no cons to a $1.80 item that does exactly what it is supposed to do rather loosy You can't go wrong with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypirusmalus on 11/30/2013

Very good, sturdy, easy to mount, quick put on and pull off flashlight... very good quality of material (rubber). Only few parts (less chance to break or other malfunction). One of the best bicycle mount here and elsewhere... No cons. Maybe price could be lower, or mounting screw could be better for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParapaparam on 11/25/2013

It is very good and simple bicycle mount. Nothing unnecessary. Good quality for it's price. Flashlight holds reliable, even on earthroad. Easy insert and take out of flashlight. Bottom foots might be a little longer. I could not to place this mount at center of my handlebar, where it more thick, then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynhalawani on 11/12/2013

I ordered three of this product, hoping that it would be satisfactory, and indeed, it seemed I was not mistaken. The supports are sturdy and solid. The holder material is elastic yet very solid in order to get a firm grip over whatever flashlight you insert. None so far, could be the fact that I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeatnicko on 11/03/2013

- Cheap ; - Simple to install without tool ; - Easy to use, simply click in or pull out ; - Stands steady, unless you do downhill :) - Fits my Convoy S2 flashlight which is about 23mm diameter ; - Should fit a lot of 18650 flashlights ; - Should fit most of bike's rods. None so far... Works great for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKensasaki on 10/23/2013

Desorption of the flashlight is very easy. And you hold me firmly. In addition, it is very compact. I use along with the flashlight 18650 × 1, but it does not flashlight fell off. It seems to be quite strong. Since there is no neck swing function, can not be fixed in one direction only. And not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprmd on 09/29/2013

The pros are that it is small and almost not noticeable. So there is not so big chance that the holder will be stolen. Whilst it is quite robust so I use to mount into it a 15sm long flashlight and it holds steady even when I'm driving on bumps. I did not notice any serious cons except one. The mounting ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byiganciux on 09/18/2013

He adquirido este sencillo soporte con la idea de poder utilizar varios tipos de linternas de mano en la bici, y he de decir que es perfecto puesto que éstas encajan a la perfección con firmeza. La sujeción al manillar se hace con facilidad, es capaz de adaptarse a diámetros de barra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerhatsahin on 09/07/2013

Very cheap, good quality flexible material, very easy to mount and use, no additional tool is needed to mount. Very simple product really, it does what it is meant to do... This product is for small flashlights. I have an "Illumenox SS-L122W" and the product holds this flahlight very tightly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk0va177 on 08/14/2013

It does what it supouse to do. Holds Flashlight werry well. It wont drop off. Screw is not to strong but it doesn't need to be strong. Not at all Screw it self did get little rusted, but that is not problem, if it bothers you, you can allways change screw with one from local hardware store This is good ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections