Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefersonborges on 10/03/2014

Pros: It fits perfectly your 2.5" hard drive, it won't be loose inside. Build quality is nice, and it's not big, so you can carry it with you anywhere without any problem. Cons: Sometimes I lose connection, but I couldn't make sure whether it's a problem with the cable or the enclosure itself. I... Read more

Impression:Practical;

0 0 0

• posted bykevinjansen on 12/11/2013

Good solid and compact enclosure. Comes with all the necessary items (screws with screwdriver, USB cable and a protective cover) No additional power needed. None so far, the enclosure is solid and compact, soldering-board is looking good, connectors are firm. Nothing to complain about. somtimes a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheHesser on 03/01/2013

It is a great product that I ordered for the second time! It is always working with the hard drives and has good quality components. The cable is the right size and everything fits like a glove. Even the tools are provided with it! None that I can think of at this stage in time... None that I can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarc703 on 12/24/2012

Convenient Usb connector for the connection. Not mini Usb connector and plug the usual size. As a rule, mini usb connector on the box this is the weak point of such devices is easy to fail in this place. Because of this, and I bought this product because there is such a full-sized connector. . no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheHesser on 01/23/2012

It is of good quality materials. The metal parts with plastic caps are sturdy! There are 2 metal screws in the package for fixing one end when the drive is put in. The cable that came with it is also of good quality. My drive got accepted in Windows 7 immediately. None that I can think of at this... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: