Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinjansen on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good solid and compact enclosure. Comes with all the necessary items (screws with screwdriver, USB cable and a protective cover) No additional power needed. Cons:None so far, the enclosure is solid and compact, soldering-board is looking good, connectors are fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheHesser on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a great product that I ordered for the second time! It is always working with the hard drives and has good quality components. The cable is the right size and everything fits like a glove. Even the tools are provided with it! Cons:None that I can think o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarc703 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Convenient Usb connector for the connection. Not mini Usb connector and plug the usual size. As a rule, mini usb connector on the box this is the weak point of such devices is easy to fail in this place. Because of this, and I bought this product because there... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections