Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigoendres on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very usefull, can charge up to 2 dualshocks, one motion controller and one navigation controller at same time. -It's eletrical powered, not usb so you can charge your controllers when not playing. -Very easy to use, just fit the controllers and charge. Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, good price. Very good holder. Charging works well (It charges quite fast). Good design and build quality. Packed well, glossy surfaces without scratching. I'm pleased. Always know where your Gaming controllers :))) Cons:You can not turn off the blue light... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarcana75 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice design and has a nice blue led light along the edge of it. It charges 2 PS3 joypads, 1 Move and 1 Navigator simultaneously. Cons:Sadly I didn't realise the dock doesn't charge TWO Moves. I don't have a Navigator but have 2 Moves for my gun games and I tho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byandlusam on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excelente produto, chegou em perfeitas condições! Pra quem joga muito é um acessório indispensável. Atendeu as minhas expectativas! adorei! BONITÃO...hehehe Cons:Demora na entrega,mas, é aceitável porque o produto é i... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysrdiego on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It completely solves the problem the PlayStation 3 Systems have about only having two USB ports for charging and only when it is turned on. The problem gets worst if you have a PlayStation Eye plugged all the time letting you only one charge at the time. Cons:It only char... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStile451 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges both move handsets and 2 controllers at the same time. Relatively small footprint, it doesn't take up as much space as other devices that do the same thing. Cost: anything that can do the same job costs twice as much here. Cons:The blue light is very bright and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoralHazard on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product, good price. Like the design with different colored led lights indicting the status of charging. Cons:None, it does what I was expecting from the charger to do. And as I live in Switzerland and the prices for similar products at least are triple, can't rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHIBEI on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is very easy to use, keeps accessories of playstation 3 organized. It has a modern look thanks to the dim blue lighting Cons:You can charge two controls, one move and a navigator. In my case, I have two moves and I load them one at a time. In the space for the move does... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections