DX » Community » Reviews » LED Single Color Dimmer with Remote Controller (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkordaso on 01/03/2013

Nothing more to add which was not already written. Easy to install, works well, cleverly designed. Does not heat up during use. Not exactly a big con, but can be misleading if you are not careful: My product was delivered with output binding posts soldered backwards (red post to OUT V-). Correct polarity ... Read more

Note flipped output binding posts. Label=correct! Guts. U3 pin 1 reworked.

0 0 2

• posted bypanther007 on 08/07/2012

-Item is easy to install -small remote -works very well, exactly as promissed -it remembers lvl of light after pressing OFF button -my receiver unit is hidden behind a plate and still receives signal well. -none so far. I use it fo more than a month till today and no problems occoured. This device does ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPoetman on 12/09/2011

-Good quality -Works great -About 20 dim levels -Easy to use, just put the +/- into input clamps and out comes the regulated current - Wide range of input voltages 12 to 24 volt -Remote also works great, up to 20 meters -Must have for LED fanatics like me. -Wish there were 2 remotes I was worried about ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byNilsbapt on 11/30/2011

Easy to install Easy to use Works well cheap if you compare the quality and functionality of the product Not at all. No difficulty to install. Very intuitive. I dont need to read any directions to connect the cables Dimmer feature works very perfectly. extended wireless range. Installed inside a wood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManofsteel on 11/28/2011

It can dim lights even with relative high currents. There is no flickering. The remote works fine. Very easy to use and connect. It has memory function. When you turn the lights back on, it's going to it's previous brightness When the dimmer is set to off, sometimes it stops responding. Then you have ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections