Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEternalBixo on 12/06/2014

Pros: This product has excellent build quality and functionality. It holds/fits many different items, such as matches and things perfectly without any water or dust leakage. It fits onto any keyring or hook fine. Cons: There are none of which I have come across. The only thing is that it takes a fair ... Read more

Impression:really nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

made of aluminium, it is very sturdy, so you won't worry about the things you fill it with. it is also good looking and nice thing for keychains. you can carry pills, money, memory cards etc in it :) i, personally, use it to carry spare 16340 battery for my edc flashlight - it perefctly fits this holder,... Read more

pill box

0 0 0

• posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

I was shocked how nice this is. Its very light, but sturdy. It has to be aluminum in constructions. The o ring is of decent quality and the threading is well machined. One thing in particular that I like about this item is the length of threading on the cap, it really screws in a bit more than you would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySegFoo on 10/22/2013

- Perfect for carrying pills or medicine. - Good isolation if closed correctly. - Easy to carry in keychains, doesn't take much space. - The keyring has poor quality, rusts easily if you don't keep it dry. - The finish scratches easily. - Could have a better price. Remember to close it well otherwise ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHephaestos on 10/14/2013

Nice quality: it's made of lightweight material. It is a convenient handy tool to keep earplugs or small stuff like microSD's with you. The cap can be closed quite well, so you won't loose them... The ring is very handy for attaching to your keys. Price is ridiculously low. - There are no cons - The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYghord on 08/07/2013

Very useful. Is water resistant and have a stylish visual. Looks good hanging on a backpack. You can put some emergency items and be sure they're safe from water. Money, small keys, Micro SD card, rolling papers, "tobacco" etc None so far. It really resists water and the rings (plastic and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjankrix on 07/19/2013

Quality, it is much better than I expect, it didn't resemble the poor machining job as expected at this price point. use: cash, the best thing to conceal case. You can fit 3-4 paper bills inside (3 plastic bills at max I suppose); just roll them (not too tight, just loose) then fold them, put them inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrR56 on 07/13/2013

Solid construction Rubber seal Nice size Light weight Seems like it is scratch resistant, or that scratches will not be that noticeable No Cons so far Would be very cool in different colors, especially anodized aluminum colors This container is worth every penny. The container is light, yet feels solid.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySnaah on 04/25/2013

Price is ridiculously low. Storage compartment is good. Some alternatives have too small compartment, because the construction makes the cap or bottom be too thick. Cap and bottom fits well. If you have your keychain in a pocket, move and use the keychain frequently, the cap will sometimes be unscrewed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielteodor on 03/21/2013

O produto tem boa qualidade, é bem vedado, bastante resistente e leve. Comprei para colocar na coleira do meu cachorro e dentro colocar um papel com os dados dele para, caso se perca, possa ser identificado e devolvido. Certamente que para a finalidade correta do produto ele será muito mais ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections