DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 9-Mode Hair Trimmer with Accessories Set (AC 220~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Nikdo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8764036 on 12/13/2014

snadné ovládání, není potřeba ani slovní překlad v návodu, používám krátce a zatím bez závad, doručení také rychle a v pořádku Read more

Impression:Nikdo;

0 0 2

• posted byaruninsiva on 05/15/2014

working well. only used once, did't encounter any issue. very user friendly. package came with comb and scissors as mention ed in the deal. can pug in and use at the same time(not like my previous brander trimmer, which cannot use when charging) full charging take longer time. mode 1 height should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvelezpedro on 04/22/2014

It has a movable head so you can set the machine to 9 different trimming modes. I use it mainly for my beard but I guess it can be used to cut hair too. You can also remove the movable head to get the lowest cut possible. It comes with some accessories, like a scissor, a cleaning oil, a comb. The battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byypedroso on 04/15/2014

Works like a pro machine... The 9 modes function its necessary for a nice hair or beard men cleaning... Easy to use, easy to clean. Smooth cut. don´t irritate skin. comes with accesorries. comb, scissors, lube. the only issues i think... it could work with the energy cable pluged. Battery don&#1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmitPeled on 03/08/2014

This little hair trimmer is simple to use, simple to clean, works as promised, not too noisy, and does not overheat. I use it to trim body hair, and there is just nothing to complain about... This model is not waterproof, but I knew that before I ordered it. Not sure if that is a desired feature anyways.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHRLAGOJR on 02/26/2014

- Price - It appears to have a good built - Has 3, 5, 7, 9mm wich is good for beard - The pack this time was very good. - It came with a little broom to clean the trimmer, a oil to do a maintenance the engine, a small scissor and a - You have to charge 10 hours to use 40 minutes so the battery wont hold ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypaschendale on 04/17/2013

Cheap price Machine looks solid and stable although it's made of plastic Comes with a comb, scissor, brush, charging cable, instruction sheet and machine oil. It's a full set. Comes with a default charge level for immediate testing Charging cable might be a little longer but it is not a big problem Scissor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneown on 03/05/2013

It's a good product manufactured in plastic. It goes well in hand, so it has a good ergonomic. It's head is quiet powerful and it as a lot of levels to trim hair. The best thing is that u can save in batteries by recharging the razor with sector. It was hard for me to find out how to take of the trim ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTCSpo0on on 03/02/2013

cheep, that's why i buy stuff from DX, good prices. it's a relatively simple item, so not much can go wrong. it cuts well, i used it to trim my beard, and it did a good job. the battery is useless, just keep it connected to the wire. although you can get one use out of it on battery power, but only if ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byeduardogpereira on 11/25/2012

Very good price. Portable. Battery operated. 9+1 cut sizes. Single button to change cut size, not need to change parts. Battery takes to much time to charge and little time of operation. Only 230 Volts power supply, could be bivolt. Only a single led for charging indications, could have one for "... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections