DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 9-Mode Hair Trimmer with Accessories Set (AC 220~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good great 3 Worth the money Mediocre
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorencohen on 11/03/2016

A good product, we can see good quality materials suitable voltage charger called European 220. There are nine modes selectable by a trim switch on the machine. The kit is provided comb, scissors, cleaning brush, charger and lubricating fluid. The package was provided quickly

worth the money worth the money worth the money worth the money

Impression:good,Worth the money,great;

0 0 3

• posted bygabichuela on 08/30/2016

Muy facil de usar, excelente producto, perfecto para las necesidades de mi papá que nunca mas tendrá que ir a una peluquería. Tiene tamaños y todo! super completo para 12 dolares! Mi papi quedo super emocionado con su regalazo!!! Dealextreme como siempre super seguro! me encanta esta pag y este o... Read more

Excelente producto oara tan bajo precio Excelente producto oara tan bajo precio Excelente producto oara tan bajo precio

Impression:great;

0 0 3

• posted bytruelie2011 on 02/16/2016

too much time to recharge, works exactly the time it takes to make one haircut. need to clean many times Tarda mucho en recargar dura exacto para un corte, hace falta abrirlo muchas veces para limpiar, lo mejor es cortar con un numero bajo (3 o menos). לוקח הרבה זמן להטעין, ניתן לספר כל פעם רק... Read more

Impression:Mediocre;

0 0 0

• posted bySaecret on 01/08/2016

Pros: Great price, multifunctional, ease of use Cons: Low to medium battery life Great product considering the low price, has a multitude of uses, easy to clean and quite fast recharge time. I would recommend getting this item if you're looking for a cheap and reliable trimmer.

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byNanoso on 11/22/2015

Pros: It works, is easy to clean, will do the job. You can use it plugged to the wall (since the battery is not really good). I've found other brands where you cannot use them while they're being charged. The small brush is quite useful actually (for cleaning the machine). Cons: Battery will die... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJorgeCanasOrozc on 07/15/2015

Well, you can't hope so much more for that price... It's a good machine.

Nice product Nice product Nice product Nice product Nice product

Impression:good,3,Nikdo;

0 0 0

• posted byJosipoff on 03/12/2015

Pros: Cheap, does what it says. Cons. Battery life good for only 5-10 minutes. Enough still for me.

Impression:qualty/price ratio excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9152586 on 02/27/2015

I love that the items were so affordable. And the quality isn't bad for the cost. Thank you deal extreme.

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted by8785241 on 12/20/2014

Overall product is very good. But the only issue is time taken in Delivery. I placed an order dated 04-Nov-2014. And received it on 17-Dec-2014. Almost after 45 days of placement an order. DX management needs to look into the matter of delay delivery.

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted by8764036 on 12/13/2014

snadné ovládání, není potřeba ani slovní překlad v návodu, používám krátce a zatím bez závad, doručení také rychle a v pořádku

Impression:Nikdo;

0 0 2

DX Everywhere