DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 802.11 b/g/n USB WLAN WiFi Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavelens on 01/25/2013

Easy to install. Plug-in-play. - Signal up to my router wireless is very good and there exist 3 rooms of distance. It beats my old one, much more expensive and worst power signal. The cd with the driver that cames with the pack worked at a charm I have nothing to complain here , Im very pleased with it, very, very pleased. It is very small. I get now ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypelasky on 01/15/2013

Works perfect, i get it to use with a cable extension and improve my internet signal with a metal can and the article works prefect. I get now a powerful signal of wifi in my computer. The cd with the driver that cames with the pack doesn´t work so good, i had to look for the driver on internet realteck web page but is easy to find so anyway if ... Read more

Really small
    0 0
  • posted byjohra on 08/14/2012

- Easy to install. Plug-in-play. - Signal up to my router wireless is good and there exist two rooms of distance. - Great price in compared to Brazil. It is small, but have a bracelet for you don't losing it. - I haven't nothing for write against, for my, works within very well. - For windows XP, works perfect. I did not test in other System. - Only,... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections