DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Refurbished Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 - Blue (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGusdeCaballito on 06/28/2013

No difference with the original Wireless Game Control. I installed the batteries and the XBox console recognised the control right away. You can feel it solid, and well done. Good quality. The buttons and controllers feels like the original one. Maybe it is really original since the box says it is Microsoft,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardow on 05/26/2013

Excellent price for a genuine. It looks like, performs, feels and even smells like the one that came with my Xbox 360. Exactly same feel and sensivity of the original. Came intact in original package. Less than half the price of one they sell here. Does not come with gray controls of the picture but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNaburu on 05/09/2013

The buttons / have a great quality. Have a good grip. This is very stable and the battery dock fits perfectly. The collor gives a new life to the console. If you are tired of the Black/White combination, this is the product you want. I put my original controller near to make a comparison. And that blue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraizeXXX on 05/03/2013

I have bought this item for my girlfriend. It is very beautiful and stylish (my original controller is black). Really genuine game controller from Microsoft, arrived in the box with all manuals, fully functional. works and looks great. It is better than i have waiting. It is the best, than you can find ... Read more

0 0 0

posted byenroenzo on 04/25/2013

evething is OK, the item arrived in time and is like i have espected. in fact it is better than i have waiting. it is the first time a use DX and my felling is that I will use this way to by for many many times none. besides live in brazil, a far place, the item arrived in a good time and it's a top ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDioni21X on 03/19/2013

Works as it should. No trouble connecting neither as primary or secondary controller. It appears that it has only one identification led, but it is not true. Only the external led protection plastic is single, it is easy to identify controller id. Its appearance is of lower quality than the original ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byelno182 on 03/11/2013

It looks FANTASTIC! The operating distance is authentic (around 10m), buttons, triggers and sticks are sensitive enough to play first-person shooting games. It also seems pretty resistant as well. I’M DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY ANOTHER ONE! Despite its look and the way it works and feels in the hands, there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimesheet on 01/05/2013

is a great control. built with very good materials. the control came sealed with manuals..works exactly the same as that came to my xbox 360. very good cost-benefit. the price is very cheap. In my region this joystick cost around US$ 70. dx.com sell the same product was less than half price.. i really ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byerickrayne on 12/27/2012

Joystick arrived in the box with all the manuals, like new. I didn't notice any damages or scratches of any type. I guess it was refurbished after failing some factory test, because there are no marks of usage at all. None whatsoever, it's fully functional. It's below half the price of a brand new controller ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byZanon69 on 07/09/2012

very good, fully functional, new product. well sealed and it worked perfectly on my xbox 360. Recommend. It is a very good controller. I will soon buy another controller. None. everything is working fine, I expected to be perfect in three months everything ok. all parts are ok. the color is different ... Read more

3 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections