DX » Community » Reviews » ECAR H7 35W 2950-Lumen 6000K Xenon HID White Headlamps for Car (Pair/9~16V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDJNigel22 on 07/18/2014

Very bright light. Easy to build in. Looks like good quality materials. It's very easy for anyone to build this in your car. Only thing is finding a good place for the ballasts. These are not so big. Which is nice One of the Xenon bulbs is flickering. The solution is easy. Add some warning in set... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhallohajo on 07/10/2014

Easy to install. Even when you make a relay connection. The lighting is very bright and clear, roadsigns are better to see. In my case ballast were easy to "hide". The ballast were a bit heavy and large but in my case not a problem. I've used them a 2 weeks now so don't know what about... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byarjan2050 on 02/08/2013

I was searching a HID system for my volvo and I choose this one. Easy plug and play installation worth the purchase!!! Build quality is good. Very good quality 6K light has a very nice cool blue tint to it and is very bright. If only it came with slim ballasts, would be able to hide it better! a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekanester on 10/19/2012

I bought these for a project car that my father was working on. He'd never installed a pair of these and wanted to give them a try. They went in very quickly and appeared to be very bright, with no flicker and a good colour - not too blue or pink. Not really a con, as I knew it would be like but... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: