DX » Community » Reviews » ECAR H7 35W 2950-Lumen 6000K Xenon HID White Headlamps for Car (Pair/9~16V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhallohajo on 07/10/2014

Easy to install. Even when you make a relay connection. The lighting is very bright and clear, roadsigns are better to see. In my case ballast were easy to "hide". The ballast were a bit heavy and large but in my case not a problem. I've used them a 2 weeks now so don't know what about the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byarjan2050 on 02/08/2013

I was searching a HID system for my volvo and I choose this one. Easy plug and play installation worth the purchase!!! Build quality is good. Very good quality 6K light has a very nice cool blue tint to it and is very bright. If only it came with slim ballasts, would be able to hide it better! you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekanester on 10/19/2012

I bought these for a project car that my father was working on. He'd never installed a pair of these and wanted to give them a try. They went in very quickly and appeared to be very bright, with no flicker and a good colour - not too blue or pink. Not really a con, as I knew it would be like this, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections