DX » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable 3W 150-Lumen CREE Q3 1-Mode White Light Headlamp (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetal03326 on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good build quality; - Very bright white light; - Button allowing the user to change the brightness and to switch between different types of operation (blinking or not); - A way to adjust light focus; Cons:- None really; OtherThoughts:If you ride a bike... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoriaf on 08/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Bright *Not very expensive *Adjustable focus *2 power sources: 18650 and 3xAAA Cons:* hot * low build quality. Zoom works good enough, but beam direction have only 2 positions: straight down and too high * Straps too small for my head (and I am not an alien) *... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThorspb on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light and changing focus. compact and convenient mountable. Cons:Uncomfortable battery compartment each time discovering afraid to break it. Includes a charger, but this is what I knew ordering a second for a friend. In sending my charger was not. sometimes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxDolphin on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A good light! Useful when working in a garage or camping! - Can be used with AAA or 18650! - Has charger & adapter - Red slow beam lite om front of head - If you expand the reverse side of the lens - goes very comfortable and right (wide) beam! Cons:- Sm... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections