DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 2.4GHz 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Blue + Red
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVoveriusss on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. It fell a lot of times and it still works like a charm. Those two leds in front of the heli is good when you are flying in the dark. It flies from 8 to 10 minutes (for such small heli I think it is more than okay). Good distance. I flew it di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhomerobono on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good responsiveness; High distance range (15~20m); Great motor power; Can reach great height of flight; Good crash resistance; Comes with two spare wings; Can be used indoor and outdoor. Cons:Poor battery, flight won't last more then 5 minutes, after that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblablabla1 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Real 4 channel chopper - Crash resistance 2.0 - Great to fly indoors, never bored with this chopper (expect when it's loading). Cons:- Battery of my first chopper worked for 1 minute, but after a return to dx the next one flied for 10 minutes non stop. - cann... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogulbrandsen on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stability Radio based controller (not IR) USB charging Cheap! 4 channel control Easy to fly Cons:Only 5 min flying time. Not suitable for aerobatics OtherThoughts:I have tried all sorts of mini helicopters and the arrangement of two independent motors powering t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybromster on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Stable Very Tough Cons:-Average 6-8 min of flying, 40 min to charge, but it is a small heli, so what do you expect? -Not very fast, i.e not very aggressive cyclic control, but great for beginners. -Magnetic Actuators beginning to weaken after a few months... Read more

0 0
  • posted byretry32 on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It didn't break after falling (indoor) many times It didn't break after the rotor hit the wal serval times (indoor) It didn't break after cutting my roses (outdoor) Very stable but... Nice color. Cool LED light on it. Stays in the air for around 15 minutes Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfractale on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very stable and cuite easy to use. The sound is good. I was unsure to buy a cheap chopper to learn using 4ch, but this is cute and easy to handle and learn with. For indoors use. The battery is ok for little usb charge, some fun and then back to work. Bough... Read more

Nice outdoor flight with no wind
    0 0
  • posted byhietaja on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Real 4-channel makes it feal right. Adjustmentknobs really do something and after taht the copter is very stable and and flys straight. Flight range is also reasonable. With one word, it´s FUN! It´s very pleasing when you first time manage to land on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPirata87 on 07/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The helicopter is ideal for those wishing to start using toys of this type, flight 4 channel REAL, good range and good stability, very stable on flying, very resistant to crashes and falls. Cons:The low battery life. My solution was to adapt it a battery of iP... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOdonel on 05/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price for real 4-CH Long life battery in flight (7 minutes) Easy to use RC (less consumption of batteries in the transmitter) Cons:I do not think we can buy spare parts and only comes with 2 half propellers as spare Engines a bit louder than I expected Mag... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections