Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQiduX on 11/23/2013

Perfect and nothing to complain. It does what it's post to do and is strong small metal peace. Just loving how cheap and simple solution this is! Absolutely nothing to complain about this super useful adapter. I just don't like writing these reviews because this need 500 markings to publish... Cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

I have found that long high quality, yet cheap, VGA cables are hard to come by these days. If you have many 1.5m cables laying around this is a cheap solution. This product either works or it does not. Simply just plug in the cables and it will work. None what so ever. Chain up multiple VGA cables to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytecnofagia on 05/24/2013

Good material and very well assembled; Extremely easy of use: it's just plug! Works very well; Very cheap product, you'll not find cheaper; Very usefull for VGA video cards; You can connect two VGA cables without signal noise or failures; Very durable material; There ain't any cons in this product, it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymietteincarna on 02/11/2013

really useful , i use it to plug my computer to my tv trough 2 vga cables , it does the trick perfectly , it is really cheap and quite strong built maybe that the connector is a little wide and to plug the vga connector is a little difficult , so it seams not to lug all the way , and so the screws are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgdominy on 08/27/2012

This is the kind of product that either works or doesn't. There are no moving parts to break. When the adaptor arrived, there were no pins were broken or bent. I plugged it straight in to join a DSUB extension cable to the HDMI->DSUB converter of my tablet which for some odd reason present a female ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byampangus on 03/18/2011

These unit are exactly the same pieces you would buy from other cable and parts suppliers. The company I work for buys these at dealer price from HOSA cables. They charge us 5 dollars Canadian per piece. None! Solid material and performance. Comes packaged in small clear ziplock bag, Not great for reselling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoYou on 01/16/2011

Really handy thing in general. It has screw holes, and not every VGA F-F has that. It just works! None really. I'd like to have blue plastic rather than black, but it doesn't matter :) Buy it. Even though you don't need it right now, it's really great to have, just in case. Not really too much to say.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimjosten on 07/12/2010

With this coupler you can extend your short VGA cables. It converts a male D-SUB connector into a female D-SUB. Feels strong, made of steel. Screw-threads are there, but only on one side of this coupler. So you cannot extend VGA cables "seamlessly" - they will get uncoupled if some force applied.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFireFlowerist on 06/15/2010

Okay I have to say this is a very good product. I have a KVM switch that needs female VGA - male VGA cables but these kind cables are rare and not found in any shop. I encountered a small problem that mine KVM switch had a screwholes too, so this adapter wouldn't fit but then I noticed you can take off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpikes9193 on 01/27/2010

does exactly what i wanted it to. Good price. simple little tool, yet it is very useful. none that i know of so far. i used it to connect 2 regular VGA cables that i had laying around together to make one long vga instead of buying a longer new one. connected a computer in one room to a flat screen television ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections