Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have found that long high quality, yet cheap, VGA cables are hard to come by these days. If you have many 1.5m cables laying around this is a cheap solution. This product either works or it does not. Simply just plug in the cables and it will work. Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecnofagia on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good material and very well assembled; Extremely easy of use: it's just plug! Works very well; Very cheap product, you'll not find cheaper; Very usefull for VGA video cards; You can connect two VGA cables without signal noise or failures; Very durable material; Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymietteincarna on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really useful , i use it to plug my computer to my tv trough 2 vga cables , it does the trick perfectly , it is really cheap and quite strong built Cons:maybe that the connector is a little wide and to plug the vga connector is a little difficult , so it seams not to lu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgdominy on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the kind of product that either works or doesn't. There are no moving parts to break. When the adaptor arrived, there were no pins were broken or bent. I plugged it straight in to join a DSUB extension cable to the HDMI->DSUB converter of my tablet which for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byampangus on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These unit are exactly the same pieces you would buy from other cable and parts suppliers. The company I work for buys these at dealer price from HOSA cables. They charge us 5 dollars Canadian per piece. Cons:None! Solid material and performance. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoYou on 01/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really handy thing in general. It has screw holes, and not every VGA F-F has that. It just works! Cons:None really. I'd like to have blue plastic rather than black, but it doesn't matter :) OtherThoughts:Buy it. Even though you don't need it right now, it's real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimjosten on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With this coupler you can extend your short VGA cables. It converts a male D-SUB connector into a female D-SUB. Feels strong, made of steel. Cons:Screw-threads are there, but only on one side of this coupler. So you cannot extend VGA cables "seamlessly&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFireFlowerist on 06/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Okay I have to say this is a very good product. I have a KVM switch that needs female VGA - male VGA cables but these kind cables are rare and not found in any shop. I encountered a small problem that mine KVM switch had a screwholes too, so this adapter would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpikes9193 on 01/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:does exactly what i wanted it to. Good price. simple little tool, yet it is very useful. Cons:none that i know of so far. OtherThoughts:i used it to connect 2 regular VGA cables that i had laying around together to make one long vga instead of buying a longer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugeneKay on 09/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfect for my KVM which uses M-F cables instead of the standard M-M cables that you use to hook a video card to a monitor. Cons:The securing bits are just screwed into each other, so if you have to install this onto a video card or similar, you're gonna n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections