Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked great and was made of good quality materials. Both ports were firm and allowed for solid connections. Thumb screws were extremely solid and didn't get damaged by a blade screwdriver. They were also easy to turn by hand. No signal degradation or any loss... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks good Works as advertised Very cheap Cons:Plastic part of the DVI plug screws look flimsy and cheap, they're quite big so plugging this big adapter which in turn needs another cable to be plugged into it might cause a lot of encumberance between plugs and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byareilly111 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product works great even better then expected. the build quality is much better then i thought it would be Cons:the only thing i had trouble with is when i first got it it was a little tight getting a HDMI cable to plug in and also a little tight plugging... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywasntme321 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what is says on the box, and works really well for what I needed. Used for connecting a Raspberry Pi to a LCD monitor. Quality seems pretty good. Cons:Had to remove the the four analouge pins (they pulled out easily with pliers) before I was able to connect to DVI-... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymblogst on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price, works as intended, screws and pins were all perfect on arrival. Resolution I am using is Full HD and the signal is coming through crystal clear. Really improves the quality over the vga cable I was using out of necessity. With an item this sturdy, little can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriton on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works OK. No problem connecting a dvi screen to HDMI graphics card. Doesn't need configuration. Plastic mold is rather solid if not very precise Cons:The pins on the dvi part look very flimsy.don't disconnect it too often , and beware of shorted pins. Also... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykirovclass on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap adapter, robust build. It is very useful in situations like you have a new device (e.g. smartphone) that has only HDMI output and your monitor is not-so-new and it has at best DVI. Cons:No cons found so far. OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:This is another of th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is so cheap. Great for modern tvs and devices. The price in local store is 5 times more expensive, so it's a must have deal if you need it. Cons:Nothing much to say. Mine came with strange contacts i think, it was hard to plug, but only for the first time, wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeholder87 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price Worked from the moment I received it Plated connectors (maybe gold?) No bent pins High quality Cons:On the downside I didn't get two of them for the price of one... Not really a con because I only paid for one! OtherThoughts:Great price, I've seen simi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreezyExp on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, works as intended, screws and pins were all perfect on arrival. Resolution I am using is Full HD and the signal is coming through crystal clear. Really improves the quality over the vga cable I was using out of necessity. With an item this sturdy, little ca... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections