Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndprd14n28rw on 11/10/2014

обычный переходник без претензий каких много. ничего сказать исключительного нельзя. качество за такие деньги хорошее Read more

Impression:обычный;

0 0 0

• posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Worked great and was made of good quality materials. Both ports were firm and allowed for solid connections. Thumb screws were extremely solid and didn't get damaged by a blade screwdriver. They were also easy to turn by hand. No signal degradation or any loss of quality. Quite small in size. Some of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTofuuu on 02/20/2014

It works perfectly. Used it to hook my computer up to my TV. The price is amazing. So cheap that I was a bit skeptical if it would work. IT DOES! Build quality could be tiny, tiny bit better. My piece had a small flaw where the other screw would be really hard to turn, but this got fixed after a few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrashday94 on 02/17/2014

Looks good Works as advertised Very cheap Had to remove the the four analouge pins (they pulled out easily with pliers) before I was able to connect to DVI-D connectors on the LCD monitors. I guess that the pins were easy to remove could be considered a quality issue. If you need a HDMI to DVI adapter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySulebe on 02/01/2014

Good quality, didn't have any problems with the signal i have used it for a year now. Just stick it in and connect to it and it's done, afterwards you forget about it. None so far, but i don't think I will have any problems with it. The screw heads are a little bit hard to tighten because they are thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Looks good Works as advertised Very cheap Plastic part of the DVI plug screws look flimsy and cheap, they're quite big so plugging this big adapter which in turn needs another cable to be plugged into it might cause a lot of encumberance between plugs and cables (for instance behind a computer) Allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnthr4X on 12/30/2013

+Tested and working on my PS3 and Laptop. Both can connect to my PC monitor. +I didn't notice any loss in the display quality. +Low price. +Good quality. -The HDMI connector is a bit stiff, but this is also a good thing. Don't expect the HDMI audio to work. HDMI is DVI with audio support, so if you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXekhail on 12/19/2013

Very Good Price. Works as intended without degradation of signal. Base feels sturdy. Quality is a bit poor but durable enough. The plastic at the HDMI socket was a bit worn off. It was a bit tight fit on the HDMI side but I didn't have to force cable in. The metal doesn't seem of best quality but doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonpipiolo on 11/23/2013

Excellent product because if you have an old board with DVI video output and a monitor or TV with new technology such as HDMI. There is so much loss of quality, I dare say that is minimal. I am very comfortable with the product, because thanks to the can use my cpu with my old video card with my new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenzzoThiago on 11/22/2013

I really appreciate it.This is a piece of technology that I was looking for a long time and now I have. works very well and easy.Great price, works as intended, screws and pins were all perfect on arrival. Resolution I am using is Full HD and the signal is coming through crystal clear. Really improves ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections