Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byazbesthu on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - Signed 64bit driver that compatible with XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 comes on CD: v12.07.06.1 - Linux kernel 3.4 compatible out of the box - This hardware revision stays cool, not getting hot - Nice packing, ideal for gifting Cons:Item description should c... Read more

Currently it has the it9135rev2 chipset
    1 2
  • posted bypiefon on 01/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Video quality is good as soon as you get it installed correctly. * The software on the cd works on windows 7 x64 and vista x64 Cons:* Build quality is poor * Gets quite hot * The antenna isn't suitable for me, with this antenna I couldn't receive a thing. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygibbyman on 12/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wanted something that works in Linux without a lot of tinkering - this one does. Cons:The only con so far is that the antenna I got with the stick was for "normal" connection, and the stick has one of these small ones common for TV-sticks. (In other words it d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexgp90 on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Plug and play (On genuine Windows 7 is detected as a Winfast device :P) Quality HD image Cons:Cheap case, can fall off if you`re getting rouch Useless antenna (At least in My country) The original software is sluggish, use Windows Media Center or VLC or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymazdalex on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An excellent thing for little money. Easy to use: put in a usb port ????? ?????????, put the drivers that are on the disk, and you can watch tv. So we were pleased with the antenna coming in a kit. She is on a magnetic carrier. And there is the remote to control -is als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasonvanhaard on 05/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use Windows 7 64bit I just plugged in the device, and started Windows Media Center. WMC recognised the device and started to scan for channels Here in the Netherlands I am able to receive NL1 NL2 NL3 and TVNH. Device comes with a CD witch I did not use Antenna has a h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurpletiger on 01/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Didn't even need to install CD for Windows 7, worked straight out of the box in Windows Media Centre. Works well with the included antenna although does lose signal at times. The remote only works with the included software Cons:Gets incredibly hot and won't t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyony on 12/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good for first timers to try out DVB-T - Provides software (HDTV DELUXE Player) for beginners to scan through channels in area - Antenna comes with Magnetic base Cons:- Really Short Antenna - Non-standardized antenna - Very hot usb dongle - Awful looking dongl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmilev on 10/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap! Works excatly as advertised! After first purchase all of mine friends wanted to have their own! Works in Bulgaria (Europe). Remoe conrol really works. Cons:Antenna is crap, consider to replace if possible, or to buy a more expensive model. Inp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandris79 on 09/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I look through the tuner DVB-T television in Belarus. Good tuner equipment: antenna, disc, shot control. Good price of the device. Cons:Cable antenna would have more long. The body is made of plastic so deshovoy tuner can be easily disassembled and is not an attractive de... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections