Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielhellin on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What your are buying is 20 chip cell batteries, don't pay more for the same in your local shop. All cell battery are almost the same, only few differences in capacity are between different manufactures Cons:Probably they hasn't the same capacity as a branded new... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapricor on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low cost, very useful, you will need it for many electronic product such as LED light strips remote control etc. maybe calculator? The voltages are measured by the auto-range multimeter (which also bought from DX) and they all shows mostly at around 3.3V. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoarve on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid good batteries that do a good job. These are batteries that these costs many times more in Norway. I can recommend these batteries to others who need these types of electronic batteries. Cons:No drawbacks that I can see at present, the quality is just as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskifichan on 07/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the kind of cell battery you need to use in all kind of gadgets, and works and lasts as much as the ones you get enclosed by default. It's not the awesome quality you get with well-known brands, but they work, and they work fine. I feel they don't last as much a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuvnesh on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You get many for a good price. This is one of the best deals you can get for the price. Cons:Just wondering the expiry date of the batteries. I cant find them on the packaging Packaging ok for the price, dont know if the left ones will be ok after some time OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Here, one battery is $5. One for five dollars. On DX, you get 20 for less than $4. Talk about a deal! I don't know yet how long they will last, but I would buy some more anyway, it's so cheap! It's well shipped. Cons:None... it's a battery. It makes things work!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries are used in a wide variety of devices Work as intended They are not worse than most batteries you will find elsewhere Cons:They work ok but they are simple and cheap batteries, by some Panasonic, Energizer, Sony and etc if you need something sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKribbzor on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:haha! Perfect! There batteries brought my old pokemon games back to life :) So many memories from the good old day. You get so many batteries and the price is un-beatable. Thanks DX! Cons:There are no cons. Maybe a too big package for just 2 game boy games (in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyprazz on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice price and the duration of the batteries is good. relation price/quality is very good. work every battery. Todo muy bien las baterias buenas y de calidad, duran bastante no como unas de marca pero por ese precio duran bastante. Cons:no cons, the produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhunzul on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful and very cheap per unit. Best deal around here if you need this kinds of batteries. They come in a nice protection "suit" you wont have problems with the quality of the product. Cons:Actually just it is too cheap x) and comes in a large number probab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections