Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaebrandan on 02/10/2016

Pros: Muy baratas y mucha cantidad Contras: Menor duración que las de marcas conocidas Por el precio la verdad que son muy recomendables. Muy bien!!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byrichiellee on 01/25/2016

There a so many batteries in the pack and they are packaged very very well. No chance of them moving around and/or touching and shorting. This is so much cheaper than buying the batteries locally too.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byleonmoqueta on 01/12/2016

Pros: Muchas pilas por muy poco precio. Es la 2a vez que las compro y todo perfecto (y duran lo mismo que otras que he comprado individualmente en España). Y otros amigos también las usan. Cons: sólo el tiempo de espera (sobre 1 mes). Pero pidiendo con tiempo (como ha sido mi caso), no hay el... Read more

Impression:OK,Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byaeronautical on 12/01/2015

There's so many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are all holding their charge well. measured all of them with a multimeter and they came fully charged. the price of this WHOLE TRAY of batteries would cost me the same as if i had bought ONE piece of this battery from a local store.

Impression:Very good,Useful,Cheap price;

0 0 0

• posted byPrrr on 11/16/2015

The batteries were nicely wrapped in the tray, a lot of tape used to prevent them from moving in the tray. I read a review (not sure if it was this product or another one) where the batteries had moved in the tray, making contact and being drained at arrival. I was a bit afraid that it would to I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrepherb on 08/26/2015

Bought these for a couple of the kids watches that had died, work great!! Came packaged on sturdy plastic trays.

Impression:Very good,Great deal!;

0 0 0

• posted byluocai on 06/16/2015

Bought this by looking at price and review. The package does arrive quite fast, within 4 weeks. However, the shipping plastic case is so soft and did not hole the battery well, so that all battery inside are mix together. Most if not all of them got shorted. Out of 20, only three are still above... Read more

Impression:Don't buy;

0 0 0

• posted byriffaii on 05/15/2015

Easy to use and put into whatever that requires them. The box has yellowed with age indicating at least a year on them without usage. Will need to verify their current voltage. You pay for what u get.

Impression:Useful,Batteries that are needed for quite a bit of thing;

0 0 0

• posted byKiLLer13 on 04/16/2015

Батарейки как батарейки :)

0 0 0

• posted bymoondark89 on 04/01/2015

Pros: Great value for money Cons: None Overall: Great value for money, these batteries have a quite good battery life too

0 0 0

DX Everywhere