DX » Community » Reviews » DVI 24+5 to VGA Adapter Dongle (M to F)
  • 5 star 42 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr3dn3k on 06/26/2014

Small, cheap, works. Allowed me to connect an older VGA monitor to my new PC. The larger DVI plugs into the back of the PC and the blue VGA plugs into the monitor cable. My local PC store was more expensive than DX. None so far. Nice to have around when you are moving PCs around and need to test various setups. Or if you just want to add a second monitor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnuckx on 05/21/2014

Both the DVI plug and the VGA socket are solid and fit well. Works correctly, the same as other DVI to VGA adapters I have. None really, although the plastic body had quite a lot of sprue/moulding marks on it. These adapters are completely passive, and will only work if the DVI device is DVI-I or DVI-A. This will not work with DVI-D or HDMI put through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXWinterX on 05/18/2014

Good adapter DVI VGA; Fair price (I couldn't find a similar price in my city); It has a good quality, good materials, good product; Pratical and usefull. Easy to use, just plug-and-play... Recommended for use. None at all, I'm using it for 3 months and didn't find any problem. It's a fair acquisition. Fit perfectly in both sides. I would prefer black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandarI on 03/18/2014

Very simple and good product. It works as I expected. That is only important. Don`t have much to say about this adapter. Maybe it could be even cheaper but OK. It is little difficult to screw because of small dimensions of the item. I can`t think anything else for this item. Just plug and play. Easy to install and use. That is a what you see what you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxibazze on 03/10/2014

The adapter came in a small plastic bag, which was good since a bigger package would only use up space in the package which my DX orders came in. I live in Sweden so the shipping time was some days over three weeks, which is perfectly fine. Once I was going to install it, it was very easy to attach a VGA cable to the adapter, also to attach the adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrickrick on 03/07/2014

I seriously don't have any thing bad about this wonderfull product. I'm using this DVI to VGA adapter dongle like 3 weeks and it works perfectly and simply to use, its fast, it is clear... It was my first product on Deal Extream and it have it in 1 week (i live in the netherlands and i used the free shipping. I use it for my computer to a new video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeitarne on 03/05/2014

It Works fine, looks very Nice and feels pretty strong. The build quality is food and it is similair to the ones you buy in a big shop. It Works good, and its cheap. Just buy it if you need it, since there are no cons. Don't really know what to say more, just get it. None in my opinion, does what it does. Get it! No cons and cheap. Add it to the chart ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPugZ78 on 02/21/2014

It does exactly what it is suppose to do. And it's very cheap. The build quality looks good... it does not look fragile. The signal to the cable/monitor is perfect. In my case the pins where not exactly alligned. The were a bit higher then the center. Nevertheless it fitted with a bit force and now at least it's not loose :-) The colour is good... although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeforcelover on 02/14/2014

It's really a good product with a good quality and strong material. We need lot of this adaptater for multi-screen systems or simple news graphic card (beceause it have only DVI connector) and the price of this adaptater are really amazing and great ! And more ! This adapater is a dual link and we can connect greater screen on it ! I really need of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetmammal on 12/16/2013

OMG, they expect 500 characters about a stupid product like this. It works, what more can you say? It works I say, it works, video goes in video goes out, its sort of a goes into-goes outta thing. I has none. I have none, I am loosing my mind. Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam, and the deer and antelope play, where never is heard a disparaging ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections