DX » Community » Reviews » DVI 24+5 to VGA Adapter Dongle (M to F)
  • 5 star 31 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKnuckx on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Both the DVI plug and the VGA socket are solid and fit well. Works correctly, the same as other DVI to VGA adapters I have. Cons:None really, although the plastic body had quite a lot of sprue/moulding marks on it. OtherThoughts:These adapters are completely p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXWinterX on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good adapter DVI VGA; Fair price (I couldn't find a similar price in my city); It has a good quality, good materials, good product; Pratical and usefull. Easy to use, just plug-and-play... Recommended for use. Cons:None at all, I'm using it for 3 months and didn't find... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeitarne on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It Works fine, looks very Nice and feels pretty strong. The build quality is food and it is similair to the ones you buy in a big shop. It Works good, and its cheap. Just buy it if you need it, since there are no cons. Don't really know what to say more, just ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKailor on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really a good product with a good quality and strong material. We need lot of this adaptater for multi-screen systems or simple news graphic card (beceause it have only DVI connector) and the price of this adaptater are really amazing and great ! And more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetalslug2 on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This VGA/DVI adapter is solidly built, and works as expected. The screw terminals thread nicely into any standard DVI or VGA connector. Solidly built. Cons:None really. Dirty white/beige colour reminiscent of older computer hardware in the 90's and early 00's, but who r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalmazora77 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Converts your graphics card female DVI port to Female VGA, DVI 24 +5 can connect any VGA display type. Easy to install. Compact size. Cons:If you need it, Buy it here, great prices. And if you do not hurry, you can wait to get home. OtherThoughts:It's a simple product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandopcg on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a simple product, just plug-and-play Cons:I can't think of anything, maybe screws would deteriorate with time? If you don't usually move it i think it'll be fine. It's not made to carry around but to keep it attached to the computer. OtherThoughts:Bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKadano on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap, in a store here I'd have to pay four times as much. It works just like a higher priced DVI-VGA adapter. Cons:Compared to other items here, it could maybe be even cheaper. I guess that the metal amount used is responsible for the price. The build quality is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblobel on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Qualitatively assembled. Easy to install. Compact size. Practical color. Cons:No deep cuts screw difficult screwing adapter. OtherThoughts:Very necessary adapter, if you often have to repair computers. There will also be useful for home use. When using the com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiigamers on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's simple to connect, you connect the vga cable from the monitor to this adapter and this adapter to the computer. The computer (in Windows 7 and 8) automatically check the 2nd monitor Cons:No one at the moment. Only I have to comment, is that the connectars can be a li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections