DX » Community » Reviews » DVI 24+5 to VGA Adapter Dongle (M to F)
Customer’s impression:
good nice not good Nice Quality Yes!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymed10 on 01/03/2016

it's a nice super cheap gadget that let you use your old monitor with new graphics cards it works the first time I plugged it in no problem whatsoever pay attention to the model as I ordered another adapter but it didn't work with my actual graphic card there are many model , look very carefully... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjurjenw on 11/30/2015

I needed this converter because my monitor only speaks VGA. My second-hand thin-client came without DVI to VGA cable or converter. I bought this small thing as a cheap and simple solution. It works perfect. It fits like a charm and the build quality is good. If you need a DVI to VGA converter, go... Read more

Impression:good,Straightforward product;

0 0 0

• posted byMorora69 on 11/07/2015

Pros : Cheap, plug & play, seems quite solid Cons : Nope. Ah this price range and this working condition I can't complain. Other thoughts : Less that 2€ for a perfectly working piece that fits without any issue. I recommend that !

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySklll on 10/31/2015

This DVI-to-VGA adapter works fine without any issues. It allows a display device with a VGA connector (input) to receive an analog signal from either a DVI-A (analog only) or DVI-I (analog and digital) connector attached to a computer's GPU. It's inexpensive and similar to one that can be found... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTweetyPhoenix on 10/20/2015

Je l'ai acheté en prévoyange de mon changement de PC, parce que le nouveau ne disposais pas d'une prise VGA, il faut cependant faire attention, les cartes graphiques récentes offrent bien souvent ce petit accesoire dans le bundle !

Impression:good,nice,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byarturo11 on 09/22/2015

buen producto, de muy buena calidad, tardo mucho en llegar pero estoy satisfecho

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byleofrancini on 07/17/2015

Don't now if the problem was my computer incompatibility, but it never worked for me....

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted bymacaronic on 06/26/2015

My monitor acts funny in Windows 8 with a DVI connection - it periodically turns black. I read only that a VGA adapter would resolve the problem and it did.

Impression:good,Nice Quality ,Yes!;

0 0 0

• posted byRuumate on 05/15/2015

Pros: Good, solid quality and a very low price Cons: Can't really think of any, this product has worked for me perfectly fine for a few months now. Other thoughts: Not really much to say, good product and I recommend it for everyone :)

Impression:good,Nice Quality ,Yes!;

0 0 0

• posted bysarabuz on 05/14/2015

Pros: excellent quality and very low price.It works for almost 5 months, no comment. Perfectly to the video card and monitor. Cons: not yet found. Bottom line: I recommend a buy for those who have a need to connect the VGA monitor to the DVI port on the graphics card.

Cheap and very high quality adapter.

Impression:good,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere