DX » Community » Reviews » DVI 24+5 to VGA Adapter Dongle (M to F) - Grey + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good nice Good product not good Nice Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhicotech on 08/07/2016

Pros: Simple, good quality, very nice price (in my local shop it costs 15€) Cons: None

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bygabosieiro on 08/01/2016

Very Cheap, not best of quality but works as expected. Not much more to say, it's just an adapter, fits both VGA and DVI connectors firmly. Image quality is not noticeable reduced.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9704133 on 07/25/2016

pros: the adapter works great and do what it soepose to do cons: i had some problems with the screen ressolution. I had a low resolution screen and it was out of frequency Its a great adapter

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

pros: works perfectly cons: nope

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

pros: perfect cons: none whatsoever overall: buy this, you will need this every once in a while

0 0 0

• posted bymed10 on 01/03/2016

it's a nice super cheap gadget that let you use your old monitor with new graphics cards it works the first time I plugged it in no problem whatsoever pay attention to the model as I ordered another adapter but it didn't work with my actual graphic card there are many model , look very carefully... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjurjenw on 11/30/2015

I needed this converter because my monitor only speaks VGA. My second-hand thin-client came without DVI to VGA cable or converter. I bought this small thing as a cheap and simple solution. It works perfect. It fits like a charm and the build quality is good. If you need a DVI to VGA converter, go... Read more

Impression:good,Straightforward product;

0 0 0

• posted byMorora69 on 11/07/2015

Pros : Cheap, plug & play, seems quite solid Cons : Nope. Ah this price range and this working condition I can't complain. Other thoughts : Less that 2€ for a perfectly working piece that fits without any issue. I recommend that !

0 0 0

• posted bySklll on 10/31/2015

This DVI-to-VGA adapter works fine without any issues. It allows a display device with a VGA connector (input) to receive an analog signal from either a DVI-A (analog only) or DVI-I (analog and digital) connector attached to a computer's GPU. It's inexpensive and similar to one that can be found... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTweetyPhoenix on 10/20/2015

Je l'ai acheté en prévoyange de mon changement de PC, parce que le nouveau ne disposais pas d'une prise VGA, il faut cependant faire attention, les cartes graphiques récentes offrent bien souvent ce petit accesoire dans le bundle !

Impression:good,nice,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere