DX » Community » Reviews » DVI 24+5 to VGA Adapter Dongle (M to F)
Customer’s impression:
good Nice Quality Yes! good fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacaronic on 06/26/2015

My monitor acts funny in Windows 8 with a DVI connection - it periodically turns black. I read only that a VGA adapter would resolve the problem and it did.

Impression:good,Nice Quality ,Yes!;

0 0 0

• posted byRuumate on 05/15/2015

Pros: Good, solid quality and a very low price Cons: Can't really think of any, this product has worked for me perfectly fine for a few months now. Other thoughts: Not really much to say, good product and I recommend it for everyone :)

0 0 0

• posted bysarabuz on 05/14/2015

Pros: excellent quality and very low price.It works for almost 5 months, no comment. Perfectly to the video card and monitor. Cons: not yet found. Bottom line: I recommend a buy for those who have a need to connect the VGA monitor to the DVI port on the graphics card.

Cheap and very high quality adapter.

Impression:good,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bydaniel10ap on 04/24/2015

All right correct, it was not long.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycrazyindianjoe on 02/24/2015

Pros: Price, Cost of shipping, Quality of product Cons: Time to Ship, maybe? It's free though so really there's nothing to complain about. Buying an adapter like this locally would have cost me a minimum of $10 if I were able to catch a sale. Typically it's closer to $20. From Dealextreme I a and... Read more

Impression:good,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 02/18/2015

Good quality, also good price. Not so much to tell about an adapter: since is working as expected, is good. Thank you!

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasshen on 02/07/2015

I honestly was surprised with the product since it did not expect such quality at a low price I got mine for about 3 years and it works very well, with a really TOP quality !!

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 01/13/2015

Pros: Works as it should. not any kind of problem Cons: Nope Overall: buy it. i'm sure you'll need it some day.

Impression:Yes!;

0 0 0

• posted bysomeorder on 01/07/2015

Can't really say much about an adaper ... It's working!

0 0 0

• posted byssincenco on 10/19/2014

Bought this item as an addition to the computer as there were problems with the video. What can I say, yes, useful thing, although I have some reason she did not want to work, junk, had to remove the video card and connect directly to the motherboard, which of course is very reduced resources my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: