DX » Community » Reviews » DVI 24+5 to VGA Adapter Dongle (M to F)
Customer’s impression:
good not good Nice Quality Yes! good fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleofrancini on 07/17/2015

Don't now if the problem was my computer incompatibility, but it never worked for me....

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted bymacaronic on 06/26/2015

My monitor acts funny in Windows 8 with a DVI connection - it periodically turns black. I read only that a VGA adapter would resolve the problem and it did.

Impression:good,Nice Quality ,Yes!;

0 0 0

• posted byRuumate on 05/15/2015

Pros: Good, solid quality and a very low price Cons: Can't really think of any, this product has worked for me perfectly fine for a few months now. Other thoughts: Not really much to say, good product and I recommend it for everyone :)

0 0 0

• posted bysarabuz on 05/14/2015

Pros: excellent quality and very low price.It works for almost 5 months, no comment. Perfectly to the video card and monitor. Cons: not yet found. Bottom line: I recommend a buy for those who have a need to connect the VGA monitor to the DVI port on the graphics card.

Cheap and very high quality adapter.

Impression:good,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bydaniel10ap on 04/24/2015

All right correct, it was not long.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycrazyindianjoe on 02/24/2015

Pros: Price, Cost of shipping, Quality of product Cons: Time to Ship, maybe? It's free though so really there's nothing to complain about. Buying an adapter like this locally would have cost me a minimum of $10 if I were able to catch a sale. Typically it's closer to $20. From Dealextreme I a and... Read more

Impression:good,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 02/18/2015

Good quality, also good price. Not so much to tell about an adapter: since is working as expected, is good. Thank you!

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasshen on 02/07/2015

I honestly was surprised with the product since it did not expect such quality at a low price I got mine for about 3 years and it works very well, with a really TOP quality !!

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 01/13/2015

Pros: Works as it should. not any kind of problem Cons: Nope Overall: buy it. i'm sure you'll need it some day.

Impression:Yes!;

0 0 0

• posted bysomeorder on 01/07/2015

Can't really say much about an adaper ... It's working!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere