• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good DVI-VGA adapter.

posted by maxibazze on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The adapter came in a small plastic bag, which was good since a bigger package would only use up space in the package which my DX orders came in. I live in Sweden so the shipping time was some days over three weeks, which is perfectly fine.

Once I was going to install it, it was very easy to attach a VGA cable to the adapter, also to attach the adapter to the backside of the computer, so the setup took very little time. I started the computer and it all worked great.

I have used it for a day now and it seems to be of good quality, which is to expect from a simple product as this one.

The price for the adapter is great, it costs three times as much anywhere in my city, so if you need these kinds of simple products, just get them at DX.

Cons:

No cons, it's a simple product that works good.

OtherThoughts:

I think it would be nice to have it in black but that's not an issue, it's behind the computer... I guess that if you have big hands, it will be a bit tricky to install the adapter. So if you are having problems installing it, call a friend, if you don't have any friends - call tech support!

Bottomline:

Good adapter that just works.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections