DX » Community » Reviews » 120-LED 1.4x1.3M Net Style Christmas Light (8-Mode White LED 220V AC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPitowka on 11/29/2012

Very bright LEDs. Shine a cold white light. Mesh perfectly stretched, fixed on the window. There are mode dial on which there is a button that, when clicked change the flashing mode, but how to fix this or that mode, I did not understand. Therefore, the modes change automatically, that is working at a time. At one point found a blackout on the wire,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnons1 on 10/18/2011

Cheap, Easy to use. Mode selector is nice and offers various modes of operation. There was one dead LED on arrival, which you think they would catch. AC cord is flimsy and short and quite dangerous IMO. Lights at the end of each column heat up quite significantly (their resistors do). There is an odd rattling noise from inside the mode-selector. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEville1 on 01/27/2011

Oh boy am i glad i bought this. The kids love to play with all the diff modes and at least 3 times a day we have a diff view out of the window haha No cons of what i can think of. If i really have to mention one it would maybe be the short cord to the plug (less then a meter). To me it was no problem as with Xmas you always have extention wires all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoonak on 12/28/2010

I really like the net form. It makes it looking better and easier to instal on yuor window. The power cord was really really short, I replaced it with new cable. The cable what I used is also thciker than old one which was looking ridiciluous. I installed the light / net upsidedown so I can connect the power cord better to the electric socket. When ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigJay on 03/01/2010

- great price - nice white color of the light, not too yellow, not too blue - bought it for Christmas but it makes a great choice for mood light, I'm now using it as a "star sky" ceiling in bedroom, looks really nice from the bed - mine has a EU plug - it doesn't remember the mode when you turn if off, so you always have to go through all the annoying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoppiilikuru on 01/04/2009

It's a nice and easy-to-install christmas lighting. The wife loves it. The electric wiring looks a little bit less than CE-approved. You probably don't need to yank the power cable very hard to detach it from the transformer, and then you would have 220V AC wires on the loose, ready to give a bit of a shock effect... A bit scary, but if you can install ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNetizen on 11/21/2007

Nice shade of white light, the cables are unobtrusive and flexible, brilliant for mood lighting in a room or festivities :) The length of power cord is way too short unless you're mounting the lights right next to a socket. Admittedly not all the flashing modes are to my liking but they look just fine on normal or slow movement. It's a little tricky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 11/03/2007

Cheap christmas light net using unfocused LEDs. Several more or less irritating flashing or fading modes. "continuous" glow is actually switched at 100Hz (2*50Hz mains frequency), making it slightly irritating if it moves around. Mine arrived with one LED shorted out, this is a fairly usual occurrence with modern high intensity LEDs, i simply ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections