Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/09/2014

К сожалению в Молдове не работает. Не словила ни один канал. Так что полностью оценить не получилось данное устройство. Лучше купить плеер. Read more

Impression:Ease of Use;

0 0 0

• posted byPoska on 04/29/2014

Works amazingly well for the price, cheaper than others products in the market. Works with TDT here in Portugal and recognizes all the channels. I've tested in my laptop with Win7 (64bit). It overheats a little bit, Built in quality could be better and antenna could be bigger. Software may got you mad,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKZ9999 on 07/01/2013

Pretty simple to set up. Does exactly as it designed to do. The build quality is good. Microsoft Media Centre pick up and tuned the channels without a hitch The packaged software is out of date and doesn't work properly for New Zealand conditions. I downloaded an up dated trial version and it had the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzarampangas1 on 06/19/2013

I have seen several of these on the market, some cheaper, but it has attracted me for fast shipping (some others are sent from China) and you can plug the antenna cable directly home (in others only can be plugged the mini-antenna you get in the package (unless you buy an adapter separately.) note that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShaLi114 on 05/30/2013

- No drivers installation were needed (for windows 7). - Stays cool - Regular antenna connection so can easily extent the wires. - The antenna comes with a vacuum sticker that has a magnet on the back of it and then the antenna sticks to it with the magnet. - The dongle is bigger than a standard dongle ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytroger19 on 09/18/2012

Very good deal for that price. You can watch lot of digital programs. It comes with soft so you dont need to search for anything, just plug it into USB, install soft, tune stations, save them and watch Connectivity is different according to strenght and quality of signal. Some TV programs I can tune ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyiannisl on 09/09/2012

Good product for TV reception on a Laptop or even desktop PC. Easy to install software and easy to run it first time. Very good picture quality at my laptop. I am located in Greece and It only receives old type MPEG2 stations. On all new digital MPEG4 stations do not get any picture but only sound...... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypchitna on 08/27/2012

Excellent reception of all dvb-t channels in Croatia (available in my region, off course :) ) low price for gained quality, easy to use, easy to carry, easy to install. Program that I use with it is BLAZE DTV 6 Little bit soft on usb connector, but nothing serious, or that duck tape cant fix it Odlican ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachridian on 07/13/2012

- Works well with windows 7 (32bit and 64bit) - You don't need any additional software, just use the Windows Media Center (built-in into Windows7). - You can instantly change your laptop/netbook into a DVB-T portable tv. - Works well enough and has a decent quality picture - Build quality could be better,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPetey82 on 03/23/2012

Works very well out of the box. I live in Finland, and subtitles and epg work nicely. I was surprised that I was even able to use this receiver with my old laptop (Win 7 32-bit and Celeron 1,5 GHz), fullscreen, no problems. On my desktop (Win 7 and 64-bit athlon) I can easily record a program and use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections