There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product!

posted by Petey82 on 03/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Works very well out of the box. I live in Finland, and subtitles and epg work nicely. I was surprised that I was even able to use this receiver with my old laptop (Win 7 32-bit and Celeron 1,5 GHz), fullscreen, no problems. On my desktop (Win 7 and 64-bit athlon) I can easily record a program and use the computer normally at the same time. Works like a charm with Windows Media Center. The standard antenna jack makes it easy to use with existing antenna systems.

Cons:

The BlazeTV software it came with could be better. It sometimes freezes, and while it shows subtitles correctly when watching TV real time, it doesn't record them correctly. But it works ok in basic use.

OtherThoughts:

I mostly use this receiver as a pvr with Windows Media Center, and it works absolutely perfect. I also ordered a general purpose remote control (SKU 26368), and they make a perfect match.

Bottomline:

Very good product. I bought this item because of it's good reviews, and have been happy with it right from the start. I can highly recommend it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections